so upset :( UPDATE POST #31 and 32!!**

its showing as quite blurry on mine :(

dont trust the doctors! Id been going to the docs for months not feeling great i did preg tests and blood tests and they kept saying no to me. Then after 3 months i started bleeding and went to the hospital and got told i'd mc'd but my other twin was ok. So i was having twins and the docs knew nothing about it. So i found out at 12 weeks i was pregnant and had mc'd and by 14 i'd mc'd again so be uber careful because i was going out clubbing and i blame that for my mc's and the doctors for not sending me for a scan

heres another view of the pic the other one is rlly blurry, not sure if this one is any better though:dohh:

Attachments

• IMG00205.jpg
    IMG00205.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 59
I can see a line. If it came up in the timeframe and you can see pink in it, I'd say it's your bfp. I'd suggest you do another tomorrow if it's getting darker go back to your Gp. Gl x

I see lines :) please do keep us updated xx

i can see a faint line too - i think you neeeeeeed to do a FRER :D

I can see it too hun, looks pink too! Hope this is your bfp :thumbup:

so today i went to see my GP, and they took another urine test, BFN. So i requested a bblood tet and they did it, but wont have results until the end of the week :( Stilll REALLY bloated and crampy today :( and my cervix moved up, it was hard and low 2 days ago, now a little bit softer and up higher, hopefully thats a good sign! nipples are sore, and my BB's are starting to ache as well.....i keep getting bad cramping when I sneeze, mainly on the right side...

btw, I don't know if everyone is looking at the right line on the latest picture? I see that pink line more over to the right, but that was where the dye collects, the one im talking about is about l-------l over from the enlarged picture? i still see it but I wanted to make it clear which line it is lol

well i see a ling in your post... how my dpo are you? sometimes drs test are not ver sensitive... its not over till the witch shows her face, good luck to you

i dont track my ovulation at all, I had some light brownish spotting about 2 weeks ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->