so upset :( UPDATE POST #31 and 32!!**

ashley_s_411

Reaction score
So last night I bought a pack of 2 life brand blue dye tests. I know, blue dye is terrible, but FRER's are too expensive! anyways, I took one last night and a positive result came up within 2 minutes. Took another around 5 or 6 this morning, another positive. I just came back from the doctors, the walk-in clinic said my urine was 100% negative!! He said that their tests are really sensitive, but to maybe get bloodwork done on monday when the lab opens up again.

Has this ever happened to someone and was indeed pregnant??
Im so upset right now :(

Hi Ashley, sorry to hear you didn't get your bfp at your doctors.

I don't know the answer but didn't want to read and run. Perhaps try posting on the first tri forum?

I hope you get your bfp x

:hugs:AWW Hun, poor you! I'm so sorry to hear this. Theres nothing worse than feeling on top of the world because you think you're pregnant then having it taken away. I really hope that Monday brings you joy. Sending a big hug. xxx

Erm you did two tests, he presumably did one! How does he not know that his test is the dodgy one?? False negatives are extremely common but false positive's aren't :hugs:

If I were you I would go and buy a pink dye test. I know there a lot of money but otherwise you will be stressing for the next week until your bloods come back and that isn't good for you if you are pregnant :hugs:

This happened to me, got 2 or 3 + but the next morning a -, so went to Dr's who sent me EPU, they tested me and told me I wasn't preg and my tests were wrong. I was devestated, picked up some more tests on the way home and they were all +

And of course, the hospital were wrong, as my 20 months oldproves! Good luck, sounds promising, The Dr's tests are not as sensetive as home tests, what ever they tell you :hugs:

Aren't doctor's tests 100miu or something while your blue dye ones could be 25miu (more sensitive)?

Why not get a digital one?:flower:

so i took a pee $ test on the way to work and theres a faint pink line, but the only thing is that its not as wide as the control line, put definately pink, i have to go to a family dinner so I dont have time to post it but when i get home tonight i promise i will!

hi ladies, i cant find my darn camera! so i cant post pics :( but Im going to take another $ test when i wake up in the morning :) i feel pregnant but my head keeps telling me im not its so confusing.....im so scared to get a negative but im hoping for the best!

I have had blue lines on almost every blue dye test I've ever taken....when not pregnant. They can't be trusted for anything.

I have ALSO had negative tests from the docs when I really was!

....so it could go either way. Good luck!!!

I have had blue lines on almost every blue dye test I've ever taken....when not pregnant. They can't be trusted for anything.

please forgive me put i used my phone to take pictures, the $ test was taken today around lunch, i am taking another in the morning...what do you think? :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG00196.jpg
    IMG00196.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG00200.jpg
    IMG00200.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG00201.jpg
    IMG00201.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 46
If you go to walmart and use the $2 off coupon then a 3pack of FRER is only $6. Your doctor's office might think their tests are "super" sensitive but most HPT are ALOT more sensitive then theirs are.

I'm so sorry :( It's never happened to me, but I've only had one BFP and that was when I was pregnant with LO. They say blood tests are more accurate than urine tests, so if your AF doesn't come, I would suggest going back and requesting a blood test. I hope you get your BFP very soon; what a rollercoaster this must be for you :nope:

hi hun, didnt want to read and run - i'd spend the extra money and get a FRER - I heard that its possible to get a false negative but not a positive :) have a look at this site.

www.peeonastick.com has loads of info :) the FRER should clear things up i would think :) good luck x

hi ladies, so i took another pee test this morning from the $ store and things arent looking too good :( This posted picture is at around the 20 minute mark. At 10 minutes that faint line was there, just less noticeable. I can sort of see something but its so faint that i cant even tell if it has colour :growlmad:

Attachments

• IMG00204.jpg
    IMG00204.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel