• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

well I'm off to bed myself... good night! <3

another BFN this morning... argh!!! :(

@tbuns - It's still really early days hun... you know some people don't get bfp for something like cd20! From your ticker you have plenty of time!

It's notr over until af gets you :hugs:

@tbuns - It's still really early days hun... you know some people don't get bfp for something like cd20! From your ticker you have plenty of time!

It's notr over until af gets you :hugs:

thank you, I really appreciate it... can you look at this test? I was thinking it was an evap until it dried, the line is visible in the sunlight, seems to have color and all. However my FRER was neg.

Attachments

• 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 52
I see something without opening it up tbuns x F x for your BFP! x

I think I might have had an O dip this morning too.... my chart is screaming pregs!

Frers are only 25miu and not quite as "first response" as the name would suggest :rofl: - get a superdrug test and try again, theyre the best at picking up early hcg xxx

Looks good to me! xxx

hun that looks like a bfp to me!

Schoodle, It could be an evap, can you see any color to it? It came up right about 10 minutes as it started to dry out. I have had other tests do the same but give a weaker line... that line eventually disapeared unless you hold it to the sun! plus my FRER was neg... still think it's possible?

Frers are only 25miu and not quite as "first response" as the name would suggest :rofl: - get a superdrug test and try again, theyre the best at picking up early hcg xxx

I would if I could, I'm in the US. :)

These IC;s i am using are 20miu, btw.

Test again with an IC. It looks like a bfp though it has colour! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back