• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

its hard to think of things to do to stop thinking about it and not stress, when i used to read it was good but i have not been able to fid a good book since so i sit on the couch on the internet and watching mtv or e channell lol... my life is so boring... even when im at work all i think about it if i am pg or not, i guess its hard when i work with babies.....

what do you do to try keep ya mind off it? the only time i am not thinking about ttc is when i am asleep and even then i dream about it i guess :(

its hard to think of things to do to stop thinking about it and not stress, when i used to read it was good but i have not been able to fid a good book since so i sit on the couch on the internet and watching mtv or e channell lol... my life is so boring... even when im at work all i think about it if i am pg or not, i guess its hard when i work with babies.....

what do you do to try keep ya mind off it? the only time i am not thinking about ttc is when i am asleep and even then i dream about it i guess :(

well, at the moment I am just trying to realize that the outcome is not in my hands... either it took or it did not.

Also, I am currently trying to hatch a plan to make me feel safer at night when I sleep as my lap top was snatched from my desk from the the fire escape a few nights ago...

I was thinking about usig mouse traps to put on my window sill but I do not want to provoke my thief either. Hmmm.

oh wow that would be scary, i have being alone at home espically at night and i live in the safest town you could imagine!! you should get a dog, or something that looks like an alarm but isnt one or a real one haha i dont know why i said looks like one but isnt one...

i got 2 puppies one is a fur ball that would not hurt a fly the other is a staffy she is so soft but sounds pretty scary the other week it was 1 in the morning and i swear someone opened our gate, and zoe barked so loud and scary i was so proud of her she is such a wimp usually, cant wait till she starts to look tough atm she is just super cute! dogs are the best for security

oh wow that would be scary, i have being alone at home espically at night and i live in the safest town you could imagine!! you should get a dog, or something that looks like an alarm but isnt one or a real one haha i dont know why i said looks like one but isnt one...

i got 2 puppies one is a fur ball that would not hurt a fly the other is a staffy she is so soft but sounds pretty scary the other week it was 1 in the morning and i swear someone opened our gate, and zoe barked so loud and scary i was so proud of her she is such a wimp usually, cant wait till she starts to look tough atm she is just super cute! dogs are the best for security

OH I love dogs, but my bldg doesnt allow them.... owwwwiee my tits! lol

we not aloud them were we live but owell haha have a house inspection tomorrow been cleaning like crazy all weekend trying to de dog the house...

aw im so jel lol im just going to punch mine so they hurt too lol

Teri i predict you will get your BFP tuesday! lol im not psychic just my guess lol.....welll when my friend found out she was pregnant in high school she started bleeding and went to the ER i went with her and she was about 7 weeks or so hadnt had her ob appt yet they wanted her to wait until 8 weeks....anyway when we were waiting in the room i told her when you get your sonogram they are gonna see 2 heartbeats not including yours and she was like yea whatever.....when she came back she was about ready to kill me! she was pregnant with twins....i still to this day have no idea what made me say that

lol libby dont do that then if they hurt tomorrow you wont know if it is a realy symptom or bc you punched them

we not aloud them were we live but owell haha have a house inspection tomorrow been cleaning like crazy all weekend trying to de dog the house...

aw libs, not everyone get sore boobs! keep that in mind....

You have a someone to dog site I hope?? Bust out the febreeze!!

Teri i predict you will get your BFP tuesday! lol im not psychic just my guess lol.....welll when my friend found out she was pregnant in high school she started bleeding and went to the ER i went with her and she was about 7 weeks or so hadnt had her ob appt yet they wanted her to wait until 8 weeks....anyway when we were waiting in the room i told her when you get your sonogram they are gonna see 2 heartbeats not including yours and she was like yea whatever.....when she came back she was about ready to kill me! she was pregnant with twins....i still to this day have no idea what made me say that

Wow Angie, I almost missed your post! I really believe we all have varying degrees of psychic ability, and it is possible you have more than others... :coffee:

Either way, that is bizzare!! I hope you are right! I have a 2 pack of FRER's so I will use my IC's for now until my actual test day, which is on Tues (did you know that?!)

I have a weird feeling about twins myself, being I am almost certain that I released two eggs.

creepy!! once i had a dream my teenage cousin was pg nd turns out she was!

no i didnt know that tuesday was your testing day lol....hmmm i hope im right! (btw my friend that had the twins had them at 39 weeks both were 9lbs 3oz!!! and she is tiny she wears a size 0 about 105lbs idk how she carried them that long and them being that big)

i guess i should have known that was your testing day lol but i just didnt pay much attention to your siggy

yeah they going to my mums for the day, speaking of mums i better head off now im going there for tea tonight!! cant wait and then i think ill head off to the supermarket to get a few tests lol i cant resist

yeah they going to my mums for the day, speaking of mums i better head off now im going there for tea tonight!! cant wait and then i think ill head off to the supermarket to get a few tests lol i cant resist

see ya Libs, thanks for the chat. :flower:

wonder what time it is there?? seems so weird with ppl in such different time zones

ugh im sitting her reading the birth story threads and getting sad......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->