• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

Can you put another pic of your blue dye test now that it's dried out?

Teri huni I hate to be the one to say this but GIVE YOUR PEE A BREAK!! LOL. YOur testing so continuesly I don't see how your even giving your body time to build up the HCG. I want this to be your month to and keep watching your test but I don't think your giving it time for much time. Hold onto your last 2 ic and wait a few days. I know its hard espically when everyone is so wrapped up in watching your test. I know I know I am the party pooper but I just think continues testing is just causing you more stress..GOOD LUCk and I hope I don't make you mad by this comment.:hugs:

Booo. Party pooper. :haha: lol I agree but I can say that I would be the exact same way. I'm just impatient like that! Haha! I suppose that we could live if you didn't test for a few days. But we're all so happy for you and rooting like crazy!!! :D

thanks hun... :D

Reedsgirl, I wait to retest in the morning, fair enough?? lol
:rofl:

Teri your great!!:hugs: I know in the morning(hehe if you hold off that long) its going to be a super duper uber dark:bfp:

Sorry I ruined the fun..I am just a worrier...ignore me!!:wacko:

Mom's test!! She jsut has a thin colorless evap

Someone else had a post like this.....Her mom is pregnant and she was ttc also.

I gotta wait a few days too. I wanna test but only have 3 ic left and I dont want to waste them.

you just have a lot of restraint reedsgirl!! i admire that i really do lol

Teri huni I hate to be the one to say this but GIVE YOUR PEE A BREAK!! LOL. YOur testing so continuesly I don't see how your even giving your body time to build up the HCG. I want this to be your month to and keep watching your test but I don't think your giving it time for much time. Hold onto your last 2 ic and wait a few days. I know its hard espically when everyone is so wrapped up in watching your test. I know I know I am the party pooper but I just think continues testing is just causing you more stress..GOOD LUCk and I hope I don't make you mad by this comment.:hugs:

Booo. Party pooper. :haha: lol I agree but I can say that I would be the exact same way. I'm just impatient like that! Haha! I suppose that we could live if you didn't test for a few days. But we're all so happy for you and rooting like crazy!!! :D

Teri your great!!:hugs: I know in the morning(hehe if you hold off that long) its going to be a super duper uber dark:bfp:

aw.. :hugs:

Haha, you didn't ruin the fun, you're the voice of reason in a sea of insanity! :rofl:

Haha, you didn't ruin the fun, you're the voice of reason in a sea of insanity! :rofl:

you just have a lot of restraint reedsgirl!! i admire that i really do lol

Thanks Kenzies...I have had 2 chemicals so I always worry about that and testing early. I did do a test early this month and BFN..I want to test again but dedicated to waiting til she is late...which will be monday. The witch is due friday. I really really HOPE this is Teri's month!!:)

It would be great if we all 3 got BFPS this month..would you ladies be bumpbuddies with me if we did??:)

i sure would....if i can O!! and even get a chance to get pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->