so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

Hey Teri found it!! I see that lovely line and I think I see pink. FX this is it for you

nothing. been ten minutes too.

oh wait... I see a line in the sun

I defo see a line!

(and I'm rubbish at line spotting!)

I think you have a very early BFP... congrats and babydust for darker lines tomorrow xxx

uhhhh

Attachments

• 089.jpg
    089.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 39
im sorry i cant see the line as much as i could as the other test :( :hugs: it could be just early days yet

this came up 15 min in... but it was drying out.

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 30
can't see anything on the last 2 but on pg 5 I can see it clearly and definatley pink xxx

Ergh.... I'd still say early days hun. Just hold out a couple more and test again. X

I saw something on the first test, nothing on the second but see the faintest of faintest lines on the last one if you click on it and tilt my screen slightly. Good luck!! I would test again tomorrow!

think they might all be evaps... but it's okay. I had a dip in my temp this morning so maybe that is implantation.

What kind of test are you using tbuns? You're in the states. Have you tried a Dollar Tree store test? I'm late coming into this so I don't know if you've mentioned it. I saw something on page 5 but not so much on these last two.

What kind of test are you using tbuns? You're in the states. Have you tried a Dollar Tree store test? I'm late coming into this so I don't know if you've mentioned it. I saw something on page 5 but not so much on these last two.

Yeah, I live in San Francisco...
'
I am testing with ICs from early-pregnancy-tests.com which are supposed to be 20miu, I had a few generic dollar store tests (I dont live near a dollar tree) but I used those up testing wayyy too early... =p

Teri can see lines on all 3 pics of your new tests....i cant tell if it has color to it or not fx'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->