• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

oh you mean im not supposed to check my test again in 3 hours?? JK lol

it could mean something or it could be evaps just hard to tell until you get enough hcg in your sytem to make it show up right away

it could mean something or it could be evaps just hard to tell until you get enough hcg in your sytem to make it show up right away

yeah, I only had a temp dip (if that even means anything) this morning... I tossed the test!

could be a good sign hun!
lol im playing around now seeing if i can get a evap by putting opk and hpt together when wet

I really hope it's good news for you hun! I have everything crossed for you, I really do :hugs:

yep it sure does man an evap when you put opk and hpt together while drying (btw i did 2 hpt's but set one aside its BFN) here is the pic of the evap on the hpt that was next to the opk

Attachments

• evap.jpg
    evap.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 26
yep it sure does man an evap when you put opk and hpt together while drying (btw i did 2 hpt's but set one aside its BFN) here is the pic of the evap on the hpt that was next to the opk

if thats the tests I sent you, then you will know what those evaps look like!! see what I mean???

nope it was one i had still havent check my mail to day to see if got your yet

lol have a good nap.....i just checked the mail i got them today thank you very much

lol have a good nap.....i just checked the mail i got them today thank you very much

bah! I can't sleep! my feet wont warm up... maybe a hot shpwer will help.

In the meantime, I got my new OPK's. I dipped one, got the HPT out of the waste basket and put them together, strips facing eachother...

I got a half line on the HPT! But when I did it again to get it stronger it just got all messed up and now you can't see it.

With that said, I need to return to my old hobbies!

lol...your feet are cold??? i cant imagine anything being cold its so hot here today!

ahhh ok I see I think i might go take a nap with DH (he works nights so he is sleeping now anyway) he worked a double shift last night and mackenzie went to grandma and grandpa's for the day

ahhh ok I see I think i might go take a nap with DH (he works nights so he is sleeping now anyway) he worked a double shift last night and mackenzie went to grandma and grandpa's for the day

awww, that sounds nice... I wish my sweetie were here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->