• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

I broke down and retested, I swear there is the faintest line... my hands are shaking, this is for real I think!! Anyone???

I know I posted it in the gallery, but it's so slow there now!

Attachments

• 129.JPG
    129.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 68
I'm so freaking excited for you

hmmm, I wonder what tomorrow will bring... I am very cautiously optomistic. Not even going to say anything to mom, I'm always having her llok at my BFN;s... lol

I SEE IT! It looks pink on my computer I think. YAY!! So do you have a fancy test to use in the morning?

I SEE IT! It looks pink on my computer I think. YAY!! So do you have a fancy test to use in the morning?

I have a FRER and a bunch more IC's, I will do an IC in the morning and see how that looks. :D

I am not sure if I see a line..But if you see if in rl then I bet its there!! Congrats!!:)

ya i would do another ic see if you can get a line like you did now if you do then i would use same fmu and use the frer but thats just me lol

Tbh, i have looked twice and i see something but it looks white to me like an evap. These tests are really hard to photograph when the line is very faint so as the other lady said, if you see it then it could well be there. I dont see a pink line in the picture though. I hope im wrong and goodluck for this morning. x

definatley see the line hunny and it has colour! hun im so pleased for you!!!!!!!! keep testing!!!

I'm horrible at seeing lines, so can't really see anything tbh.......but I'm sending good thoughts your way and hope you continue to see some lines on those repeat tests!

I see the line!! its faint but i would say there is defo a line!!! cant wait fro you to post again! good luck! x

i see a line :yipee: goodluck on next test and lots of :dust:

I think I see it too! I'm not an expert, but I think Congrats are in order!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->