• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

Hmmm if it's there it's very faint but on the first pic I think I see it! x

Hmmm if it's there it's very faint but on the first pic I think I see it! x

Yeah I took it apart, waiting for the strip to turn white, and then I'll have a better look to see if the antibody strip has color or not... not too excited anymore tho.

here is the strip, the antibody strip is visible, but does not seem to have any color that I notice. :dohh:

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 34
Ugh ... now I don't see it :-/

Like I said before though... it's not over yet! I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Ugh ... now I don't see it :-/

Like I said before though... it's not over yet! I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

thanks Gemie!

My IC's are 20miu, is that more sensitive than FRER???

FRER are 25miu, so IC are just a tad more sensitive. x

It's okay, I think its possible my IC's at 20miu are more sensitive then the FRER...

Hi, just wanted to say that im sorry but i just cant see a line on any of your tests. I do wish you goodluck though..maybe in a few days? x

Hi, just wanted to say that im sorry but i just cant see a line on any of your tests. I do wish you goodluck though..maybe in a few days? x

aw thanks, yeah I will buy more FRER's on Thurs. :)

haha i dipped another ic in some fresh pee and i still have a faint line!!!!

OMG!! I see a tiny line!! :dance:

I've kinda been stalking you a bit :blush: so I really hope this is it for you!!!

errr i dont see anything frer....but i think i do on the ic im so confused

I've kinda been stalking you a bit :blush: so I really hope this is it for you!!!

aawww, i have a stalker... lol....how is your pregnancy going? :hugs:

which test did you see the line? the IC?

which page is the FRER on? I see a line on one of the ICs! Its faint but there! how many dpo are you? (wow im not even a GOOD stalker.. hahaha)

my pregnancy is going well ty for asking! I just get very bored sometimes with the pregnancy section so I come in ttc because sometimes i really do miss trying to spot lines... hahah im a nut.

i'm so sorry hun i just dont see a line on any i hate to disappoint you its either my laptop not showing it up but i cant see it and you'd rather me be honest than give you false hope i've had 7 and even if its been very faint for me its never been that light you see it straight away when you look at it but good luck hun xxx

i'm so sorry hun i just dont see a line on any i hate to disappoint you its either my laptop not showing it up but i cant see it and you'd rather me be honest than give you false hope i've had 7 and even if its been very faint for me its never been that light you see it straight away when you look at it but good luck hun xxx

it's okay, quite a few can't see it... I can hardly see it on the pic myself. :flower:

aawww, i have a stalker... lol....how is your pregnancy going? :hugs:

which test did you see the line? the IC?

which page is the FRER on? I see a line on one of the ICs! Its faint but there! how many dpo are you? (wow im not even a GOOD stalker.. hahaha)

my pregnancy is going well ty for asking! I just get very bored sometimes with the pregnancy section so I come in ttc because sometimes i really do miss trying to spot lines... hahah im a nut.

the FRER is just one page back I think.... I took another IC with fresh pee and got the line back!! lol

Now I am sh*tting bricks.... scared out of my mind... :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"