so worried...i feel alone

PrettySweetz3

Reaction score
Went to the emergency room 2 nights ago due to spotting..wouldn't have noticed it if i didnt collect cm from the inside (Not too inside) but i am having sharp cramps on the sides and sometimes in my cervix so of course i was so worried. I thought i was 6 1/2weeks as i was sure i ovulated the 24th...i know my body very well...but im meassuring 5 1/2 weeks..they did not see anything bad in the scan (thru the top of mt belly) but they didnt see fetal pole either...my levels are within normal for a 5 week pregnancy....and in the scan the measurements match with my lmp..so im so confused...probably implamted very late? .so of course im even more worried...ive had the spotting every night..for 3 days but the cramps are constant (which could be nothing)...i havent had spotting tonight and every time i noticed the spotting was after my bath..so i am scared to bathe lol went to my doctor today but they didnt scan as im only 5 and 6 days today..so its too early..he saw no blood in the vaginal exam but the nurse did notice it in the urine test...now i have to wait and worry until next week..my scan is may 6 hope all is well with my little lentil....everyone keeps telling me to relax and vaby is ok..but how do they know..im gonna worry for my neki anyway.

At that early you wont see a fetal pole...as for the spotting at 5/6 weeks a ton of people get spotting around there that is pretty much implantation bleeding. At that same time i had some spotting. Baby is still doing fine :) im now 18.5 weeks.

I basically just make rounds through first tri telling my story of my first pregnancy because I see so many women in the same or similar situations and I don't feel like their doctors are giving them enough hope. Basically I started spotting around 6 weeks with my daughter. I went to the ER when I should've been 6.5 weeks. I was 100% sure on my dates and conception date. At 6.5 weeks I had high HCG levels but they saw only an empty sac. Not even a yolk sac just the gestational sac. They said I was 4 weeks pregnant. Which I knew was very incorrect. I spent the next few weeks terrified. Bleeding and spotting on and off the whole time! At 8 weeks I had a huge bleed and thought I passed something. At 9 weeks I had another u/s, saw a healthy baby with a h/b measuring 8 weeks. At 13 weeks had another huge bleed, went to ER, healthy baby measuring 14 weeks so my baby caught up! And now she's 2.

The point of my story is basically that things happen soooo rapidly in the beginning. Every woman and pregnancy is different. Just because they tell you you're a certain gestation but you know you're further along, doesn't mean bad things. And spotting and even bleeding is definitely not always bad. Early scans I feel can cause just as much worry as they can relief because they are so inconclusive.

And cramps are totally normal in first tri at least in my experience. I'm not saying everything is perfect and you're for sure in the clear obviously but I just want you to know that this all happens to a lot of us and many times it ends up in a healthy baby. :hugs:

Hope everything is going the right way Hun :hugs:
I'm in the same boat. I have another scan on Tuesday and it feels a million miles away. I know they still won't see much then. I will only be 5weeks+4. Praying 🙏 we both have some good news. Take care. You're not alone xx

ThThank you girls I feel much better knowing I have all of you....I knew I wasn't going to see anything in the scan but doctors are not sensitive at all..they were like....oh you can be miscarrying or it could be nothing...we won't know unless we see heartbeat in next scan..I know all this but way to make me worry....I feel very pregnant today so that making me feel a bit better today..haaaa...I'm stressing tho because of this and oh went out tonight and came home completely wasted....I can't go out...I'm going thru all this worry...and with all this symptoms...I just feel alone..but I got you girls...Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->