• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soap Addicts Anonymous

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Since we usually have a few threads about various soaps and their storylines i thought it would be nice for us soap addicts to come together and discuss everything "soap" related, spoilers, storylines, characters etc etc

Personally im an Eastenders and Hollyoaks fan, i dont mind a bit of Corrie either but dont watch it all of the time.

How about you?

**Since not all soap addicts want to read future spoilers, if you wish to post one please use the spoiler function when posting one**

I'm a hollyoaks, home & away, eastenders and corrie fan!

I loooove Hollyoaks and Neighbours, but I do watch Corrie as well, and Eastenders on a Sunday! :happydance:

So most of them apart from Emmerdale! :rofl: Hollyoaks is the best at the minute though! :happydance:x

Home and Away? Is that still on? :lol:

Is that old guy still in it? What was his name? Ummm Fisher ... and the guy who used to run the cafe/surf place?

for home and away and neighbours you need to talk to T'elle... she knows EVERYTHING thats goin on! She was explaining it all to me today!

I watch mainly easties and sometimes corrie too :)

I only ever watched Home and Away and Neighbours back in the day when they were on BBC 1 and ITV :lol:

That was prob 10 years ago at least!!

oh,,, and also theres a soap here in Scotland that you guys dont get called river city..

I watch that sometimes too :) :smug:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_City

Alf is still in it, Fisher isn't.. hehe I'm mad on home and away, i know most the storylines that are coming up until 2011

im hollyoaks , and eastenders....

didnt see the one on plus 1 last night so holly avoiding your threads like the plague :grr:

Hmmm I dont think there is a soap i dont watch :blush:

I watch eastenders regliously. Dip in and out of hollyoaks, sometimes its a bit too ridiculous for me. Dont watch corrie or emmerdale. I like to watch neighbours but I always miss it not really got a clue whats going on it anymore.

Oh no i forgot Hollyoaks is on now ... dont worry Kerry i wont say a word until 7pm comes :rofl:

Im so excited to see the Claire/Warren/Justin/Hannah aftermath!!

I cant wait for Eastenders this next couple of weeks, looks like theyve got some good stuff coming up :happydance:

I watch them all except coronation street, i usually keep up with that through the magazine's though.

I love my soaps, except i haven't watched any of hollyoaks this week because i have been at MIL and she doesn't watch it, so thats my mission for 2nite, at least i can watch them one after the other:)

So staying away from any soaps thread til then :lol:

Oooh I missed the end of the one on E4 and I can't find e4+1 on Freeview (all the channels are messed up!) Have to wait til Monday now! x

YAY for Eastenders ... Im glad that Billy is all sorted now. I hate they way they always drag him down i really like him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->