Sob...all overdue April Mummies, come here!!! Overdue Thread!

Had to go lie down for couple of hours,feel really sick like I want to throw up :(
Cramping a bit,hopefully its a sign!

120 miles to hospital,OMG!!!
Lots of labour dust for you hun xxx

My cramping is dying down now....:( MW appointment soon though...hopefully its good news!

Awww nooo sickness and pain together thats bad!!!! We are all on tender hooks now....someone is gona pop soon!!

Yeah its fine if I go myself as the hospital here will deliver the baby.....but for some strange reason they are trying to downgrade the maternity unit and the closest hospital that is inducing is in a place called Inverness which is pants...its depressing thinking about it, hence why im so desparate for every pain to be the start of something!!

x

My cramping is dying down now....:( MW appointment soon though...hopefully its good news!

Awww nooo sickness and pain together thats bad!!!! We are all on tender hooks now....someone is gona pop soon!!

Yeah its fine if I go myself as the hospital here will deliver the baby.....but for some strange reason they are trying to downgrade the maternity unit and the closest hospital that is inducing is in a place called Inverness which is pants...its depressing thinking about it, hence why im so desparate for every pain to be the start of something!!

x

Thats a really long way to travel.
I know,every twinge and I am running for the door :rofl:

Lots of dust for you :dust::dust::dust:
I am lucky that my hospital is just 15 mins drive.

:dust: for all you ladies still waiting!!

The hospital here is only across town...and I live in a SMALL town so its like 1minute drive lol I could walk there in labour lol....I just dont wanna have to cart my whole family 120 miles its soooo not fair.....:cry:

We should all be out walking our prams by now....:( god ill just depress everyone even more! x

Hello ladies, just a quick one as I'm in a lot of pain right now. Had my sweep this morning and my cervix is perfect and ready for labour. They took some bloods to test for my itching as they said it could be kidney-related and just wanted to be sure.

Funnily enough....I've had 4 bloody painful contractions so far today, each approximately 1 1/2 hours apart so this could well be the start of it!

Lots of love to you all, am going for a bath and lie down xx

Lots of laybour dust for the april mummies who are still waiting :dust: :dust: :dust:

May is not that bad honest :blush:

Gosh everyone is having symptoms today! hopefully we will all go and this thread can happily die as we will all be too busy with our new :baby:

i'm having some really painful contractions but there really random, there doesnt seem to be a pattern :( I just hope there doing something! walking is quite painful today too, I only managed about an hour and ive been quite active through all my pregnancy, it feels like the babies head is putting lots of pressure on my pelvis and causing lots of pains, I suppose thats to be expected! any glimmers of hope from anyone? is that the end of the April Babies? 9 and 1/2 hours until May! xxx

Lots of luck Spoo!

I am a May baby so is a good month LOL

I feel very grouchy again and still sick.
Have to stop myself crying at hospital later :(

I was really emotional at my last appointment, i could have sobbed the place down, I was glad when i got home and i could just let it all out, I think its normal to feel this emotional, surely we are allowed! I get these waves of major frustration where I would like to go to the edge of cliff and scream my head of!!! Patience has never been my strongest character trait and waiting for this baby has just pushed me to extremes!! xx

hello everyone just a quick note to say i'm still here and waiting impatiently like you all for something to happen :hissy:
been having mild period type cramps since monday but nothing more than that dont wanna get my hopes up that they mean anything either! :cry:
i'll keep checking this thread to see if there is any good news :dust::dust::dust:

30 mins until I go to the hospital,feel like just going to bed.I keep falling asleep.
Still feel like throwing up and only had three cups of tea today,just not hungry.

Aww :hugs: you will be fine!! at least you will get some answers shortly! make sure you come and keep us all updated, fingers crossed you get some good news!! xxx

hello everyone just a quick note to say i'm still here and waiting impatiently like you all for something to happen :hissy:
been having mild period type cramps since monday but nothing more than that dont wanna get my hopes up that they mean anything either! :cry:
i'll keep checking this thread to see if there is any good news :dust::dust::dust:

Come and moan away hun, i'm waiting impatiently too lol! i think i may be borderline obsessed with trying to get this baby out now, hard to forget when your that big your almost disabled! xxx

Aw i REALLY feel for all you April mum's that are overdue :(
I went the full 2 weeks over my date and nearly tore my hair out :hissy:

You will be looking back shortly wondering where the time has gone with your new babys :baby:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :hug:

I think most of us are resigned to the fact that we will go the full 42 weeks! we can all but hope we get a suprise appearance before then though, I will always have new found sympathy with overdue mummies from now on! I know the second my baby enters the world I will forget about all this it just still seems so far in the distance still even though its only a few days max xxx

Hi girls.....I just wanted to come in and wish all you over due april mummies lots of luck for sooner rather than later births!

It will all be over soon and then the fun starts!:hugs:

Keep hanging in there girlies:hug:

Hello ladies....had my MW appointment today and im happy happy happy!!

Midwife did my sweep.......she had my mucus plug all over her fingers lol lovely...its was bloody...baby is engaged....she could feel babies head and im 2/3cm dilated....woohooo!!! Hopefully this it is....feeling really crampy now!!! x

I really hope it is Sapphire, you got 7 1/2 hours......get contracting lol!!!!:happydance:

Hope it goes OK cybermum :hug:

:cry:The bad news : No sweep, cervix still closed and my god was she forceful, even the OH flinched :cry: Have now been transferred over to the hospital from the lovely, peaceful MLU. I went through hell getting transferred there:cry:

The good news : Whilst it still closed things are happening down there but unless it goes very quickly, INDUCTION COULD NOW BE SUNDAY!!! I am allowed to ring on Sunday for my induction instead of Monday because of how over I am now. I asked, she rang, I got. Now got to get my head around the fact that I may never go into labour naturally as this may be the only child we have and TBH I feel sooooo robbed and let down by my body.

Sappire20 Good news for you then hun, 2-3cm's it a great head start! did they still give you an induction date just incase? said earlier you will be next!!

Ellismum :hugs: am soo sorry hun, thats really shit :( guess its time to put it into perspective that although we all want to go naturally we all want a nice healthy baby at the end of it, induction is shit but if our bodies are being stubborn then it doesnt leave us with much option! To be honest it depends how your body reacts, some women only need one pessary and there away! I really really dont want to be induced, but I also really really dont want to be pregnant forever either! I know what you mean about your body letting you down ive felt like that all week! You could push to go to 43 weeks if you feel strongly about it, not sure thats the lesser of 2 evils though hunny xxx

I've had enough now so will go ahead with the induction. As much I could chance it, there is an increased risk of the placenta starting to fail plus he will be huge!! Should have asked how big he felt today- oh well!!

The healthy baby would be great and I really can not wait to meet him, just that when I read that people are losing plugs, getting contractions, going in I feel really low and "why me??" I never thought in a million years I would want to be in pain but now.....At least there is now a light at the end of the tunnel

I only hope it does go well, I am starting to prepare myself for "worse case scenerio" that way, anything else will be good!! Going to start by re-packing my hospital bag, got the big knicks and long nighties to put in incase of c-sec. I also need to dig the DS and games out as well as some books and mags. It could be a long and exhausting few days, especially if it dopesn't work straightaway. Hospitals stress me out, I can never sleep, which is not a good thing in this situation, and OH hates them, doubling my stress!!!!

My moneys on early Tuesday morning, 9Ib 2oz:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->