socks with grip!

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get some socks for Ella with grip on the bottom, I take her to tumble tots and they have tio take their socks off, her feet freeze so I want some socks with grip, cant find any! tried ebay and googled it.

surprisingly i got some fab grippy socks out of primark!!! failing that the gap ones and next ones(with writing on teh bottom) work fab om ,y laminate so shud do the job!!

primark 4 for £1 they are great and in lovely girly colours too

thanks girrlies Im defiatly due a trip to primark :)

i'm talking to you on msn i'm going manchester tomorrow hun so i'll have a look for you mothercare have some but they only did big size not the sizes the girls need

Gap ones are great, Ifind that are also about the only sock that stays on the foot properly instead of sliding off.

Also at Xmas my mum got noah these socks from Tesco, which are really thick and fluffy with a teaddybear head on the side, with grippy stuff on the bottom, so they are really warm like slippers, which are great for cold hard floors during winter.

Slightly O/T, but Stanley had a load of these socks from Next in newborn size, what's the point of that?! :? :lol:

Minxy said:
Slightly O/T, but Stanley had a load of these socks from Next in newborn size, what's the point of that?! :? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: god knows lol that tickled me up hehe

Rebecca wears the next ones :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"