Sodas that are pregnant ! Pic included, add your soda pregnancy!

Ha Ha Ha this thread made me giggle, i love it.....sooooooo funny! Congrats to all the cans of soda with :bfp:, im soooo jealous!!! LOL! :haha:

lol me and my friend actually tried this on wine one night and it was both pregnant and ovulating shame i wasn't but i got to drink wine so its good.

lol me and my friend actually tried this on wine one night and it was both pregnant and ovulating shame i wasn't but i got to drink wine so its good.

Wine is multitasking!
I am glad you enjoyed it though!

Awww I wish I had saved my pic! I did this with Dr. Pepper just last week and it was soooooooo pregnant! The positive line was darker than the control line!

I did one too, my stupid phone won't send the pic to email, not sure how else to post it here. But I did the following for you:

Diet Sierra mist - :bfn:
Diet Mug Rootbeer - :bfp:
Sugar free Cranberry Pomegranate juice - :bfp:
2% milk - :bfn:
black coffee - faint :bfp:

I will post the pic when it finally decides to send it unless there is another way you care to share with me lol

ok so here is the pic.

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/hugs28/IMAG0006.jpg

OMG!!! the evil sodas/Pop are taking away our BFPS!!! hahaha.... I had absolutely no idea that diet soda/pop gave BFPs, i wish i had some to dip a Test into, ive got Redbull(energy drink) or my OH's Cans of Lager....

I want Diet Pepsi now!!!!!! lol

Just wondering (call me thick is you wish lol), but should we stay away from drinking the soda if it causes false Positives on HPT's??? (cant believe i just asked but ya never know lol) x

Nah I think they are safe to drink lol, I drink Dr. Pepper like a fish and haven't gotten a false positive yet! (besides blue dye of course, but...well we all know how that goes) :haha:

so I took a FRER a little bit ago and got a faint line but not sure if it has color.... Since I already used it and was just gonna toss it in the garbage.. I thought maybe I should dip it in some pepsi too!!!??? What do you think???

Nothing happened:/ I know you can double dip the ICs and dollar store ones...But I guess you can't double dip a FRER! LMAO

LOL well maybe they are still somewhat good quality after all!

hmmmmm maybe if you are all drinking diet sodas then testing its prob giving you false positives lol!!! could that happen i wonder!! how strange, i must say im dying to go and try this now lol

OMG this thread was so much fun! We need to bust out the beverages and find some newly PG drinkies!

Omg!! I wish I had some spare tests but I used them all when I got my bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->