Sofa, solo,miserAble

Reaction score
Just had a non-argument with husband. Normally I'M the one intent on seeing 'discussion' through, this time I was sticking fingers in ears saying I didn't want to talk about it.
Something my sil sad on Facebook REALLY implies that they had a mc i hadnt known about and I was upset relating it, whereas oh didn't understand to start with and then tried to be sensible and suggest that I misunderstood. I only needed a hug, not analysis! now I've got to go to bed and I know its inevitable I have to be the one to 'make up'.
I might have overdone talking about kids this weekend, but couldn't he just have said so rather than upsetting me on such a sensitive subject?

hey hun
Chin up...Husbands are all the same! I know exactly how you feel sometimes x

Oh thanks, just knowing I have some comfort before i go upstairs really
helps

Alpt of husbands do that... They dont feel the same way we do about babies they are men, they just dont get it. My husband really wants a baby but he thinks we are oversexed..lol. I was offended at first but then realized just having sex because i think i am ovulating is no fun. I know you want to talk about babies thats all i talk about too, but for a man that gets annoying after a while... Hun its not you its just men...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->