Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

Exciting stuff daretodream! Hope this really is your month!!! :dust:

Hey ladies, could use your eyes. I finally put up Photos of my test this am <--- click that to visit and tell me if you see the line? PLEASE see the line. No pressure. :)

Daretodream - deffo a line! You are due 2 days after me!

I am elated! You can put me down for a :bfp: I tested yesterday at 13 dpo (Cycle 6) and got my positive result that I have been waiting for! I am still in shock- I really believe that my softcups helped get the job done- I will recommend them to everyone! :dust: to everyone!

Caution: the following reply contains wayyy TMI ! Haha.

Well I am pretty happy. It is currently CD42- my CP is low, soft and open and my CM is becoming EWCM- I am typing this on my blackberry with a softcup inserted and my legs up against the wall !!! Really hoping that I'll get a BFP in a week or two !! X

Caution: the following reply contains wayyy TMI ! Haha.

Well I am pretty happy. It is currently CD42- my CP is low, soft and open and my CM is becoming EWCM- I am typing this on my blackberry with a softcup inserted and my legs up against the wall !!! Really hoping that I'll get a BFP in a week or two !! X

Did that this cycle and typed into my phone and actually dropped the phone on my face!

lol. gl lady! :dust:

I'm using softcups this cycle, does anyone have any suggestions, the first two times I used it I saw blood but this morning, there wasnt any so I'm hoping I've figured out how to use them :)

For the ladies who have recieved their BFP's do you mind if I ask how long you have been ttc and how long you have used softcups and/or preseed?

Thanks Much and Congrats to you!!!

Smile4me I conceived after 1 month without softcups with DS and after 12 months (using softcups for about 6) for #2. But I did have a slight blockage in my tube to my dominant ovary, which hampered things...

Great, Thanks for the information, I sure hope they work for us :) I have done four rounds of Clomid, the second round was successful but I mc after 12 weeks so here we go again, I did two rounds after that but no luck so this month I am taking it easy and if we are not successful we will try Clomid one more month, then see a FS.

Well I didnt have any problems using it last night so FX'd this will be the month!!!!! [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Hello Ladies,

I have seen such positive results from this forum that I would love to join you. I am currently on CD8 and I plan on using softcups. I am a bit nervous about making sure I scoop up all of the little guys in there, but I think I will do fine. Fx'd. lol I hope I get my :bfp: this month.

Lots of :dust: to you all.

Mushypea do you know if sweetpea is still updating this thread? I read the first page and she has you as Negative in November? I really would not want this thread to go away as it appears it has helped sooooo many women :)

Mushypea do you know if sweetpea is still updating this thread? I read the first page and she has you as Negative in November? I really would not want this thread to go away as it appears it has helped sooooo many women :)

Maybe sweetpea has got pregnancy brain :rofl:! She congratulated me on my pregnancy, so she knows I am pregnant! I know she is trying to get someone to take over this thread as she will be out of first tri soon x

Just checked smile4me and it does say bfp for me! It is just my cycles have got a lot shorter - so I am down as bfn at the beginning of November x

Hi girls... yes still trying to keep this thread updated! Mushy I thought that I had put you for BFP so had to doublecheck I wasn't losing it! Have had a rough past few weeks and ended up on home IV therapy because MS is so bad, so will update front page now.

Offer is still open on anyone who wants to take over this thread as I am only a few days off second tri, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->