Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

Thanks ladies, I'm so happy, I can't believe it. Now I just have to pray it sticks this time!! xx

Sticky dust to you dan-o, amazing news! :happydance:

October seems a great month so far for the softcup girls!

I was thinking the same thing!

Lets hope november is equally as good! xx

hi i'm a newbie, and after reading all the success stories will b ordering some softcups 2mo, am only cd2 1st af since mc in sept at 6 weeks, congrats 2 all those who have got their :bfp: and good luck an lots of baby :dust: to those still waiting

congrats Dan-o! Another clomid and softcup baby success! :)

Well I believe I am out this month- at 10 dpo I wiped this am and had some light pink cm :cry: I am not due for :witch: until Nov 4 so bummed. This 2ww is so strange- you are on a natural high thinking that this month is the month and then wham- a huge blow. :nope:

Well I believe I am out this month- at 10 dpo I wiped this am and had some light pink cm :cry: I am not due for :witch: until Nov 4 so bummed. This 2ww is so strange- you are on a natural high thinking that this month is the month and then wham- a huge blow. :nope:

Maybe its IB or do you usually spot before AF??

No, not usually, however last month I started to spot at 8 dpo and got my hopes up thinking it was ib so this month I think I am following the same pattern of :witch: coming... Are you testing soon? I was really trying to hold off but now I am anxious to- just to move on. :dust: to you and other testers!

Hello-
what are sift cups and where can I get them???? Sorry to barge in

Lola-I'm gonna wait till my doctors appointment..i dont want to jinx anything ..i'm due for bloods on Tuesday

Hello-
what are sift cups and where can I get them???? Sorry to barge in

They are the Instead cups meant for menstrual periods. Many drug stores carry them with the other feminine hygeine products, if not, you can order online.

Just checking in to see how all you girls are doing, hopefully you are all well!

Yeah there hasn't been a post in here in a while hows everyone doin!?

hey girls you can put me down for a :bfp:, got it this morning at 10dpo on cycle 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->