Softcups

Ah Im sorry AF got you babe, but I know what you mean about it being on time, it saves a whole host of stress.

Best of luck with your plans for the next few months, have fun with dress shopping!

lol reading you guys talk about your OH's makes me breath a sigh of relief lol- always think i'm being unreasonable when I get at him but good to know all men are the same he he!!

Mark is pretty clean and tidy though although since I moved in he's got a bit lax but not too bad, if I ask him to do something he'll do it!

Aww M2K sorry AF has arrived :hugs:

Thanks girls, is anyone using conceiev plus? i used preseed last time and i dont want to use it again...i no it probably had nothing to do with the things wrong with kaden but i just wouldnt rest and keep thinking what if? yano... so next time was thinking of using conceiev plus?

thoughts please? :flower:

i'm gonna get conceive+ M2K - don't know if I had sufficient CM last cycle so this will at least help!

Check out that amazing PMA M2K!!!! I'm so pleased you have something to look forward to :)

Kita she is GORGEOUS! She definitely looks better now you got her groomed hehe... men!!

Well still creamy CM, CP still high, one pregnancy sign I'm having.... well I have my ears stretched and I had a NIGHTMARE with them during my pregnancy they got really irritated and weepy and annoying and they've started doing it again... now if it was ONE ear I would put it down to normal irritation but as it's both... well.... I'm starting to get more hopeful. Especially as my temp JUMPED up today!!! :D

Wow Eve that is one heck of a jump! I see you had a huge dip yesterday too but yours stayed above the coverline. Maybe my coverline is too high :(

The ears as sound promising too, like you said you can ignore one ear but if both are playing up something must be going on. Your CP is high as well. Thats a good sign right?

I just did an IC HPT, lord knows why, it was ByFN unsurprisingl. Think its cos James is sick and Im at home trying to entertain myself / avoid the cleaning :D

Well the day before yesterday's big jump wasn't accurate because I was at Patricia's and her heating is on way more and higher than mine so that pushed it up, yesterdays temp I had to take early because Chris didn't get out of bed to see to Saraya lol so it SHOULD have been about the same as the ones before the big jump so really today is the first REAL jump!

Helly your temp dipping below the coverline is fine - if you look at some of the pregnancy charts online you'll find a LOT that dip below once or twice.. it could be an ID? It's too early for an AF dip for you - are your cycles regular??

My cycles havent been great since coming off bcp - 28, 27, 24, 35 and 28 but im hoping last months 28 was the start of regular periods. Certainly dont feel like AF is about to come anyway, though I thought the temp drops are a few days before AF arrives?

Oh and I used conceive plus this past cycle, not sure if it helped or not though! I just put it in the softcup before inserting it.

Still early days Helly... Keep your PMA up.

Whats stretching ears Aaisrie?

Nothing to report from this side.. still horny as F! but only CD11 and CBFM says low fertility. Took out my SC last night around 7 and it had lots of stuff in it. I am assuming the creamier stuff was DH but there was this one weird long clear stretchy mucus that I couldnt get off my hand (sorry TMI :blush:) had to wipe it away with a bit of tissue!

Also I dont monitor my CP but yesterday morning when DH and I were :sex: we were in missionary and it felt like it must have been low as he was touching it and it was uncomfortable. Is the CP low and sensitive around CD11 of a CD30 cycle. I hope to be OV this weekend.

Oh yeah and check my sky rocket temps this morning??? G and T last night or cold/flu- wonder how this will effect my cycle/chances this cycle.

How is your monday going girls. London is miserable.. not helping my cold sorry for myself mood.

M2K- sorry the :witch: got you! I am looking forward to hearing your progress back to beach bod! I use Preseed with my SC. Whats the difference between that and Concieve Plus?

Min - very weird temp! It should be going DOWN! LOL Could be your cold though. Sounds like you found some nice EWCM in your cup too, if it's that stretchy especially as you say you hope to O this weekend, you might O earlier?

Helly with most people it only starts to dip 1-2 days (or even the day!) AF starts, it would be too early for it to be an AF dip now

Hey girls :)

Hope you're all doing fine! Lovin' the signs and the PMA.

I'll be on tomorrow to let you all know what is malfunctioning in this body of mine.

lol. Feeling okay today, a bit tired and have a buttload of homework to catch up on (still procrastinating) but okay nonetheless.

Have an awesome day :hugs:

Bell - feel free to stay and procrastinate some more - I miss you!!!!

Thanks Aaisrie, I dont know what the EWCM is doing so I am going to attack DH when he gets in this evening LOL. I think we are going to go every other day this cycle anyway!

Bella- come procrastinate with us! Whats your homework on?

I think my cold and booze few days has played havoc with my cycle/temps :(

Looks like sneet and snow outside now- how depressing!

Thanks Eve, i mentioned this in the charting thread, my sleep is getting worse and worse, dont get it, i reckon i must have been in the lightest sleep ever (as in having some conscious thoughts) for about 2 hours before i took my temp this morning, its been the same for days. Its bugging me!

Hope the weather picks up for us all, James has had a sleep and woken up a lot better which is brill.

LOL sneet... is the cold affecting your speech, poor thingd :p

Helly unless you try to chart earlier? I chart at 8 because generally Saraya doesn't waken that early?

oooh Eve it's sounding so positive for you!! eeeek I'm excited lol!

Eve just a question about temping, I've always been a rubbish sleeper and I never have more than about 2 hours sleep in a row (which is why I'm constantly exhausted!) should this have a huge impact on my temps or because that's how my body functions and is the norm for me should this be ok?

Forgot to take my damn temp this morning, taken the day off work and completely forgot! at least it's only CD9!

Need to order some more softcups, only got 3 left and dont get paid til Friday! Gonna use them on the day I ov and the two times we :sex: after that. Will have to order some for Monday!

Hey girls :)

Hope you're all doing fine! Lovin' the signs and the PMA.

I'll be on tomorrow to let you all know what is malfunctioning in this body of mine.

lol. Feeling okay today, a bit tired and have a buttload of homework to catch up on (still procrastinating) but okay nonetheless.

Have an awesome day :hugs:

hey honey! glad you're ok! Keep us posted :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"