Softcups

:happydance: I did a bit of homework. Now I'm gonna hang out in here with you girls cuz I miss you too! It's English Composition.. I love English but the college instructors are assholes and everything always has to be perfect. Giving me yet another thing to obsess over!

I GET MY BBT TODAY! Which means my first day of temp charting starts tomorrow :yipee:

Helly I've been sleeping like that too which is WEIRD because I've cut caffeine almost 100% out of my diet. I live on Kiwi Strawberry juicy juice :flower: So I don't know what is causing it. I used to be a very heavy sleeper. Ness, how come you only sleep that long at a time? No wonder you're exhausted!

Eve- I reckon you outta test in the next few days :lol: ... please? I'm excited! I'm having round ligament pains :rofl: ... (wishful thinking) .. I am no longer scared for the doctors tomorrow. Just ready to figure out WTF is going on. Cuz my pelvic bones have felt achy all last night and today. You know when you're younger and you get "growing pains" in your legs? That's what it feels like but around my pelvic bones. It's bizarre.

Hey are IC's any good at detecting pregnancy early on? Or are they "rubbish" <- that's a word you guys use and I'm picking up on the way you talk. hehe.

Ness it will affect it - FF states you need to have at least 3 hrs sleep in a row to chart accurately - why don't you sleep well??

HAHAHA Bella they're rubbish!! They are only good for curbing a POAS addiction and stopping you spending too much!!!

I can't wait for you to chart!! Make sure you do it at the same time every day, without moving!!

Af is due Thursday for me - 12 day LP remember!!

Yeah I remember! You're not gonna test early? :flower: :lol:

I will test everyday, same time without moving. So do I just move slowly when I get it off the nightstand? lol.. I have no freaking clue what I'm doing :dohh:

Hey Bella.. good to have you back for a bit! Temping is weird for me.. I was up at 5.30 for a tinkle this morning and then back to bed until i temped... does this mean I messed up the required three hours before temping?
I kinda shuffle it off the nightstand stick it in my gob and then fall asleep again until it beeps.

I just never have slept well, I wake up about 5 times during the night to turn over or to pee etc and it can take me up to an hour to get back to sleep, just always been the same as long as i can remember and the slightest noise wakes me up. Only time I sleep like a log is when I've had too much to drink he he

I've had tests etc and there's no medical reason for it, it's just how my body works! Kinda impossible for me to take temps after 3 hours full sleep cos it just never happens

Min - it won't be as accurate as it would have been having less sleep.

Bella - exactly what Min said - grab it and shove it in your gob and fall asleep until it beeps!

Hmmm Ness hopefully then it just makes sense for YOU as you said before :D

Hmmm Ness hopefully then it just makes sense for YOU as you said before :D

hope so - I mean I'm semi conscious for at least 3 hours before the alarm goes off in a morning I've never had more than a few hours deep sleep (which happens between 12am and 3am) as long as I can remember. my temps are looking pretty consistent apart from a dip when AF finished

Min - it won't be as accurate as it would have been having less sleep.

Bella - exactly what Min said - grab it and shove it in your gob and fall asleep until it beeps!

I agree.. I think that may also be a factor as to why my temps are shot this past few days. hey ho...

Lunchtime here.. whats on the menu for you ladies. I have to muster energy to get out of bed..

Bella- I got some IC for my addiction more than anything else. I have some Superdrug brand ones as they have been pretty good to me. And finally a digital one for superback up!

That's what I'll do then! :)

The doc. is gonna think I'm a nutcase. I made a list for him, of all my ailments-what they feel or have felt like.. the dates of my periods.. dates of the random spotting (right down to the color!).. etc.

And I swear this pain in my pelvic bone is SO EFFING ANNOYING. It wont go away and it's starting to piss me off. *fumes*

^ I think I'm more addicted to my OPK's now than anything.

It's so liberating to see TWO lines pop up instead of one.. :haha:

I lurrrve it!

it's good to have a list Bella! If you're anything like me then as soon as you get to the docs you forget everything and actually play down your problems

^ I think I'm more addicted to my OPK's now than anything.

It's so liberating to see TWO lines pop up instead of one.. :haha:

I lurrrve it!

:rofl: I cant believe we are so addicted!
Bella- I hope you get this pain sorted out- Must have missed the original post about it so sorry for asking you to repeat yourself.
How long has it been going on? Are you in pain all the time? And where is it? It sounds like a bone pain rather than muscle from what I can see is that right?

Your charting with everything down to the kitchen sink is good. Dont let them fob you off! grrr hate doctors! Well the ones that dont listen which is most of them!
:nope:

It's okay minimin- It's been off and on for a few weeks. It started out as a sharp pinching/stabbing pain in my light lower abdomen. (freaked me out cuz I thought it may be appendicitis) ... But then it moved towards the middle. You know where the top of your crotch bone is? It was about an inch above that right in the middle. Like a stinging burning pain. So then I thought (UTI!)... then I just started having a more constant dull ache in my ovaries area.. it switched sides. So I was confused as to if it was something to do with my repro. system or if it was something to do with my urinary tract.. etc.

The ache I'm having now feels like the pains you get in your legs when you're a kid. "Growing pains" the achy feeling. It's hard to describe where so I'll just show you..

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/brinajane/Untitled-5.png

I can feel the ache from where the white dot is, clear through the crease of my leg..

It sucks.
Any of you have any ideas as to what it might be? What is located there? It's too far down for ovaries I think.

could it be sciatica?? I get that - like shooting pains from my hip down the leg, it's when a nerve gets trapped in your hip (or something like that) and then while the shooting pains aren't there it's like a dull ache round your hip

Does it feel like its coming from your ovary on that side hon? It could be something to do with it maybe. Or like Ness said, if its shooting down your leg it could be a trapped nerve x

Sounds like a trapped nerve hun! Can you recollect a strain or pull you may have had in that region a while back?

https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Sciatica/Pages/Introduction.aspx

It could be! I'm not sure I've never had that before :)

I get it quite a lot, I especially do if I've been laid on a hard surface like a sunlounger with my knees up like on holiday or if I've been laid on my side too long in bed, sometimes you can even get it if you take a big stride when walking! It's very painful I know that much! Mine is intermittent though, it comes and goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->