Sola pushchair or Luna pushchair?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
I really like the Luna mix pushchairs but iv heard alot of negative reviews about them braking after 6 months and the raincover ripping but i did really like them and seemt ideal for going on the bus which i have to do most days ..

Someone suggested a Sola to me which i like too but it seems abit big for me to take on a bus :\ which is my main problem? anyone have one of these and can tell me more about it etc?

If anyone has any other pushchair ideas for me there more then welcome i just need one thats bus friendly and reclines back for sleeping which my other one didnt do.

Thanks
x​

Hey, I work for M&P and also know a few people who have both pushchairs. Sola's are about the same size as Lunas, and I know I've had some Lunas back but never a Sola. Hope that helps :D

Our neighbour has one, and it looks gorgeous!! :D xx

I have the newer version of the Luna mix and its lovely! I'm selling mine purely because my car is going back on the road so wont be using it as much, only got it like 3 months ago :blush:

My raincover has ripped... OHs fault for thinking it just wipped off and forgot about the velcro :dohh:

I think its mainly about the bus with the Sola one cause i like both pushchairs but im worried the Sola is too big to get on a bus? I had a icandy before and it was too big for going on the bus i struggled alot :\ so i ended up selling it.. but the reviews i read about Lunas look really bad alot say it broke within 6 months but my friends never has :\ and her babys nearly 9 months old now and hes a big baby
x

I have a luna and i love it! never a problem with it :D

I have the older version but im actually selling that one today and im picking up the new model luna mix on friday! thats how much i love it!

The raincover on the older version doesnt fit too well but they have changed it slightly on the newer one so that shouldnt be a problem now.

Its never failed me once though :thumbup:

i sold my luna a wee while ago, i loved it so much but it was just to flimsy for us (we wallk alot and go to horse shows and it couldnt deal with the mud) but it as fab to get on the bus and brill to wallk around town with. the only things i didnt like was the stupid floaty harness but i think they changed that with the newer models? and the small shoping basket.

my rain cover also ripped but i just got a replacement from mothercare.

i had the luna mix, didnt like it much, sold it within a few months, i now have graco cheap £65 one , its perfect.

emma1980 has the sola and its lovely, and i was suprised at how light it is, i dont think its much bigger than the luna x

i have the sola, i love it! i go everywhere on buses too and have never had a prob hun x

I have ordered the Sola! went to try it out thursday and it isnt much bigger then the luna the women said in the shop that its very simler to the luna mix and she has one and its okay for buses so i was convinced! should arrive monday! im so excited finally can put my crappy cheap stroller iv had for time being away and have a lovely new pushchair :)

Thanks for all replys guys!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"