solids when out and about

vanessa

Reaction score
So far I haven't left home around meal times, was just wondering what do people do for solid meals when they are out and about? I make all May's purees, freeze them and warm them up in the microwave at the moment.

No idea what to do if we are out! Do you generally resort to jars? Do they need to be warmed up or just served from the jar?

Thanks girls

I would probably have done jars served at room temp but Hannah did a lot of finger foods early on so I'd take a banana or some mango cut up and than she'd eat a bit off our plates (soft veggies etc.)

I take an ellas kitchen pouch and a spoon and just squeeze it onto the spoon :shrug:

I either take fruit type purees so they dont need warming or find somewhere i can heat it !

I've taken the frozen icecube mash out with me before and it starts to defrost nicely, then I'll go somewhere to defrost and heat up. As Gracie is 6 months I'll take cut up fruit like vickie, or she'll nibble (suck) on what we have on our plates.

xx

i've bought a fisher price food flask from mothercare, havent used it yet but looks great
x

Normally we use jars or take a banana with us but lately whatever we're eating, Tom has some of it :)

Iv just used jars when out and about, unless im going somewhere i know i can heat up a defrosted meal!

I either takes jars ive made or bought jars. I dont have enough time to make all my own homemade stuff.... AQlthough Jasmine is getting better with finger foods so luckily soon I will just have to bring stuff.

I take a flask and put the tub the food is in into a cup of hot water and it warms it just right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->