Some advice please x

Scottyblue78

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
Well cut a long story short I have been TTC since Jan after a ruptured ectopic which resulted in losing my left tube, I was 7 weeks at the time but had, had normal period so was not aware. So since even though AF arrives each month I always just do a hpt just to be on the safe side, however this month AF arrives 2 days late on the 15th May, normal behaviour and I had ordered some cheapie hpt from the net so thought I would give one a whirl.....BFP, I did a second one just to make sure....BFP, so then went out to buy CB digital x 2 ..both BFP. 1-2 , Having contacted my gyno I have had a scan and bloods taken this morning but scan showed nothing, if it is from previous cycle I would only be around 4-5 weeks, would it be normal not to see anything ? got to go back for more bloods on Sunday x

hi scottyblue

i can't help with this - i'm sorry. i just wanted to tell you i'm sorry to hear about your loss and am wishing you luck - please keep us updated.

xx

I'm not sure anything would be left from January to may especially as you have been having periods. So maybe it would be a bit early/ maybe your only about 3-4 weeks and the scan won't show anything yet? I hope so.
Hope it all works out for u. It's horrible being confused about things- I'm doing that right now xxx

scan probably wont show this early,did u get ur blood results?good luck hun

I think it could still be too early to show. Just wanted to wish you good luck! :hugs:

I think the ladies are probably right- it's probably too early to show on a scan, but a blood test would show. Did you get those results?

Good Luck.

I had a scan at Vag scan at 4 weeks 4days and had nothing. They thought I wasn't pregnant and went back a week later at 5 weeks and found a sac...

:hi: hun,

good luck for the bloods today, let me know how it goes :hugs:

Hi ladies,
Got bloods from Friday hcg 139.6, 48 hr bloods taken today so have to ring after 6pm for result !!!! I did however do another CB digital this morning and bfp and have gone up from 1-2 to 2-3 ...which surely is a good sign ?

yeah deffo means things are rising, and dont forget that CB is only and indication of conception :hugs:

not long now till u can get ur results,keeping my fingers crossed for u hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->