Some days are just hard.

HearMyPrayers

Reaction score
After more than 4 years of TTC and countless procedures, surgeries, clomid cycles, and 2 injectable cycles with IUI in July we finally got pregnant! I was on cloud nine, elated, thankful, joyful, happy....and what felt like in the blink of an eye it was over and everyday I struggle with it, I was 5 weeks 2 days when I started miscarrying and everyday I have to literally fight to push forward, slap on a smile and push on but some days I just want to lay in bed and do nothing but cry and feel sorry for myself.

My best friend has struggled with infertility as well and we have both been side by side during the last 4 years and we've been the best support for each other, she told me about 2 weeks after my miscarriage that she is finally pregnant, we would have been due 2 weeks apart. I would have 11 weeks pregnant yesterday. I can't help but sit here and think of everything that I would be experiencing right now, and I know its all normal and while I"m soooooo beyond happy for my friend, I feel like its a cruel joke to have to watch her experience pregnancy/child birth when it should have been me too, I just want my baby back. :cry:

I'm so sorry this has happened to you 😔 I don't blame you for feeling that way and I'm not surprised at all. I'd feel exactly the same way. Big hugs to you and sending you loads of luck for the future x

I am deeply sorry for your loss. And it breaks my heart to read you were trying for so long. Me and my partner were trying for a while (not as long :hugs) and i was on a complete high I was finally pregnant, and then it all came crashing down when I lost my little baby 😢! I feel the same 'I just want my baby back'.... I feel so empty. As each day goes on I'm getting a little better tho. I'm sending you massive hugs and I really hope you get your rainbow baby soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->