some good reads??

Ooooh if you want something funny, Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris had me actually crying with laughter!

The last ones that had me not being able to put them down were the Percy Jackson books and the ERagon ones :blush::blush:

Currently reading Game of Thrones bu George RR Martin and so far is proing quite a good read

Anything from Cathy Glass.
Room, can't remember who its from but its very good.
And I'm reading house rules by Jodi Picoult, its fantastic so far :thumbup:

I'm reading 'One Day' by David Nicholls at the moment. It's a good, light hearted read :thumbup:

The last ones that had me not being able to put them down were the Percy Jackson books and the ERagon ones :blush::blush:

Currently reading Game of Thrones bu George RR Martin and so far is proing quite a good read

You should def read The Hunger Games, think you'd enjoy it!

I have just read:

"the last hand to hold mine" -Maggie O'Farrell

"call the midwife"_ Jennifer Worth

Just reading another by Jennifer Worth- "Shadows in the work house"

Ooh that's weird, I've just read 'Call The Midwife' and 'Shadows'! Call The Midwife was fantastic, I loved it so much!

I also just bought 'The Last Hand To Hold Mine' and will read it after I've finished my current book. Is it good?

You should def read The Hunger Games, think you'd enjoy it!

Just looked up the blurb, you could very well be right. Looks like an interesting concept for a book, may have to hunt it down once my current reading list is done

Just read about Hunger games & they look really good x

I've just finished The weight of Silence, it was brilliant x
Me & Emma is a really good book too x

anything by clive barker! abarat is a good one to start off with. i dont understand how someone has an imagination like that. ull never read anything else like it ever!!

I have just read:

"the last hand to hold mine" -Maggie O'Farrell

"call the midwife"_ Jennifer Worth

Just reading another by Jennifer Worth- "Shadows in the work house"

Ooh that's weird, I've just read 'Call The Midwife' and 'Shadows'! Call The Midwife was fantastic, I loved it so much!

I also just bought 'The Last Hand To Hold Mine' and will read it after I've finished my current book. Is it good?

wow how weird :D good tastes. The workhouse one is so sad :( :thumbup:

anything by clive barker! abarat is a good one to start off with. i dont understand how someone has an imagination like that. ull never read anything else like it ever!!

I have that book and love it

Sophie Kinsella book are good.Nicholas Sparks books are also a good read.xxx

anything by lesley pearse is good ! love her books ! if people are posting about a book cld you write a tiny bit about it :)! i love reading aswell and it would be good to see what there about , thank you !

i like a nice easy read, some of ive read recently were the accidental wife
& the good the bad and the dumped.

i like anything by Jeffrey Deaver, Jackie Collins or Martina Cole .. all v. different! x

I really love the Noughts And Crosses trilogy by Malorie Blackman. Also read Boy's Don't Cry by her, it's a story about a teenage father, made me cry and laugh. Good read :thumbup:

I just finished 'the burning' it was great!! I recommend it! X

Just finished another one that was fab so if any of u ladies are looking for something good to read I suggest 'I can see you- by karen rose, its about a murderer who makes his murders look like suicide and he likes to torment his victims with their worst fear! Good book :) x

Stevensmummy - have you read Count to Ten by Karen Rose? I'm reading it just now and would recomend it. I'll need to add I Can See You to my list.

Stevensmummy - have you read Count to Ten by Karen Rose? I'm reading it just now and would recomend it. I'll need to add I Can See You to my list.

No I can see you was my first karen rose novel but certainly won't be my last I found the first chapter confusing and hard to get into but after that I was glued lol! What is count to ten about? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->