Some have seen this B4 - but I have added a few things...

Hey_Beautiful

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hello There!... I am 39 and I have a DS (16 years old). I got :wedding: , in August 2011, and am TTC #2. I was on BCP for 16 years and stopped taking them a week after I got :wedding:. I know everyone's body is different after stopping the pill (some can get PG right away and others can take a while)...I started TTC in September 2011, and each month (sept – Jan): :bfn: No luck. My face broke out some kind of terrible so I went back on BCP in January 2012 (please, don’t judge me…). DH and I really want a child so I (again) stopped using BCP at the end of my March 2012 cycle (March 19, 2012 to be exact). Okay – so we are trying this again: of course :witch: came, and April’s Cycle came-n-went (April 15-18). According to my Ovulation Calendar my fertile window was/is April 27 – May 3. I have been taking Evening Primrose Oil since my last cycle, and DH and I BD every day last week (beginning at CD8) from Sunday to Sunday (except Tuesday...why: I don't know :shrug: ). Anywhoooo, I used CBE digital OPKs and i got a smiley face Thursday evening at 6PM (April 26) , Friday evening at 6PM (April 27) and Saturday morning at 9AM (April 28). The smiley face was gone by 6PM Saturday. ...(again, we were [still] BDing until Sunday (April 29). After a week of BD'ing, DH is worn out so he did not want to BD on Monday - which made me mad :growlmad:....Grrrr! Anywhoooooo, I have a few questions:
1) When you use the OPK digital and see more than one day of smiley faces (3 days to be exact) would I have ovulated during that time, or will I ovulate a day or two AFTER the smiley face is gone.
2) On Monday, I began having cramps in my lower abdomen. …Sometimes sharp and quick, or dull and lingering; accompanied by lower back pain. (OMG, was I ovulating at that time??) – Wee bit upset because DH didn’t want to BD Monday Night ; :growlmad: Grrrrrr!
3) What is considered MY 1dpo?
Please advise me:
Ps: we BD all of the previous week up until Sunday - but I think I might have missed the O. (experienced cramping Monday & Tuesday)

Baby Dust to all!!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"