"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

aneageraussie

Mum and Expecting #2
Reaction score
As the name suggests this thread for all the mid term girls , who started their journey in mid term TTC section. Some of us are already graduated and waiting for others to join us. (any other ladies who are interested in joining this are welcome :))

We all did started our journeys together and this thread will be a great place to keep in touch :). xxxx

Awesome Nids! Glad we have a place to update each other on our pregnancies! I've missed sharing with your girls! I have my 20 week check up today at the Dr. so I'll let you know how it goes! :)

good luck Chelsea !! it will be great to hear bub's heart beat :)

i bet u cant wait for gender scan.. do u want a girl or a boy?

oh and yes im so glad that we have a small place to share of our experiences.. just realized im olny 5w2d behind you :happydance:
whats ur EDD?

My EDD is April 21st. At the last scan the baby was measuring like 4 days ahead, but I still go by my ovulation date as the EDD.

My appointment went well. I am halfway through!! I can't believe that. Just a normal check up today. Doctor said my size, weight, blood pressure, and everything is perfectly normal. I gained 2 pounds since my last appointment 4 weeks ago so I'm happy I'm doing well with that. Babies heartbeat was 138 so right there in the middle. Also while listening to the doppler the baby kept kicking it and was moving a bunch which was awesome to listen to. :thumbup:

When we were TTC I had a slight preference for a boy. But honestly now I am split 50/50 and will be thrilled with whatever we get. Find out in 2 1/2 weeks!! I feel like making it to 20 weeks is a huge milestone. Ever since finding out I was pregnant I have always worried about it going away :(. But I'm starting to relax and accept that we are actually having this baby!! :cloud9: I'm sure you girls understand because it took us all a little longer then average to get here its so nerve-wracking, but I'm having an excited and sentimental day! O:)

yay!! for being half way there.. this is exciting... my next OB appointment coming on 17th Dec..
last 2 appointments i had scan and it will be weird not to have scan this time around..
i was very stressed at my first OB appointment i was 8w4d that time along and as soon as she said lets see ur baby i freaked out but looking at that heart bearting away,,, it was so reassuring.. i was alright till right before my last appointment at 12 weeks,.. a night before that i started freaking out again ..
that was my NT scan.. and was over in 5 mins i heard the heart beat saw bubs moving legs.. and from that day on im just sure that bubs is here to stay..
im less fussy while wiping after peeing and dnt inspect TP with a magnifying glass :rofl:

i had pretty much non eventful frist tri.. just with sore boobs.. and couple of incidents of mood swings where i was crying for no apparent reson.. poor DH didnt knew wht he did wrong... :rofl:
they are setled now but now i m getting horrid heartburn past few days..

Im so happy CHelsea im sharing this journey with you and with u being slightly ahead of me.. its like a guiding star... :hugs:

oh and yes.. if u want lets share a bump pic.. i think im having a bump..i have few rolls of fat on my tummy :blush: but i guess in between that roll of fat i could see my bump and when i lie on my back i could feel my uterus...
i will put a bump pic tommorow.. and lets see urs too ?

Oooh just noticed in your ticker that your babes heart beat was 154 bpm... you know what the oldwives tale says... that fast means a girl! ;)

Okay, here are my bump pics so far.
The first one is at 4 weeks shortly we got our BFP! :)
The second one is at 18 weeks a couple weeks ago.

I'll have to have my hubby take a 20 week one when gets home from work, but I don't think I have really grown much... especially with the 2 lb. weight gain in the last 4 weeks.

On a separate but related note... my boobs have gotten so HUGE!!! I've always been large chested for my size, but seriously!! This is ridiculous and so uncomfortable!

Attachments

• bnb4wks.JPG
    bnb4wks.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
  • bnb18wks.JPG
    bnb18wks.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 5
awwww look at that cute bump..:happydance: i will take my pic today and post it.. i so want old wives tale to be true.. iwant a girl and DH wants a boy.. when i went for my 12 week scan and saw the baby.. the first thing came in my mind was "she" .. even DH said his first impression was that its a girl. so lets see .. my anatomy scan is not until Jan.. but everyone telling me that my skin is glowing and that i had no MS .. means its a boy..

on other note my boobs have stopped grwoing in 2nd tri but honestly they had thei growth spurt in 1st tri.. i have to buy new bras twice in 1st tri and i have noticed my nipples became darker too..
oh well joys of pregnancy i guess :) ..xxx

I think you'll have a girl, but I guess there really is no way of knowing! Can't wait for your bump pic! :D

here is my bump picture here at 14weeks4 days...
i think im carrying a bit low.. what u think?

please xcuse my mismatched pyjamas and tshirt in the pic...

Attachments

• 472.jpg
    472.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 6
Aww cute! Yeah, you are carrying low but I think you are in the weeks where it starts moving up. Cute PJ's btw. ;)

yeah at my work everyone is saying how im carying low and how it will be a boy :dohh:
i had such a hectic days at work..
hey , jusy wondering? i have so much swelling in my hands and feet.. do u have that?
i asked my dr. and she said that its very common in 2nd tri.
just wondering if i expereince that?
and also.. warning *TMI* incrrased discharge.. since past few days i hv increased discharge too.. its clear whitish.. do u have that too?

I haven't had any swelling in my hands or feet. I'm expecting that to happen in 3rd tri though. I also haven't really had much discharge at all this pregnancy either. Once in a while I get it but its just like CM I'd get around O. Seriously, this pregnancy has been so easy and without many symptoms, I wouldn't believe I were pregnant if I couldn't feel my firm bump! ;) Oooh what I do have that I hate is darker hair!! :dohh: Not attractive when it is on my belly!! :blush: I hate it and use tweezers to take it out! :haha:

u knw what else i hate? my grey roots showing.. im avoiding hair colour.. tho my dr. said its ok after 1st tri.. but im avoiding it..
i honestly dnt feel like going to work today :nope:.. so so so lazy.. but thank god its friday :happydance:

My husband thinks I'm having a boy too. But I wonder if that's just his wishful thinking, lol. I didn't have MS and the darker hair thing both say possibly boy. But I do crave sweets more often then I used to... so who knows!? I honestly have no idea what I'm having but will be finding out in less than 2 weeks! :happydance:

talking about craving sweets.. u wont beleive Chelsea... how much i crave them.... i dnt have any particular cravings as such but man o man sweets... lol..
DH used to say in 1st tri how we having a boy but somehowhe is convinced now its a girl... i wish:cloud9:

Do you know what week you'll get a gender scan? My Dr. wouldn't do it until I was 22-24 weeks, so I made the appointment for the day I am 22 weeks! I can't wait!! xx

Okay, I am craving some Pizza Hut! I never crave their pizza... it's too greasy for me! :sick: But right now I can't get it out of my head and may have to indulge!! Dammit, I was doing so good at not eating that bad, but now that's going out the window!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->