"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Awwww it's so nice to all be back together:hugs::happydance:

Am so excited about all your scans....goodness knows what I'll be like when it is my own:loopy:

Alison and I will be along to join you properly very shortly:happydance:

Lots of love xx

OMG 3 hours!!!!!!! What am I going to do with myself for that long!

Kelly I am feeling soooo anxious!!!!!! 3 more hrs for me too.. I need to figure out something to do to distract me. At 12:00 I'll start concentrating on getting my bladder full... I think i'm gonna have lots of Orange Juice too and try to get the baby full of sugar so they'll be hyper. :haha: Does that make me a bad mama that I'm already pumping them full of sugar?!

OMG chelsea and Tiff - i thought it will be done already.... its 17th december here 8am and i have to leave for work soon. i have to wait till i get back from dr.s appointment to hear ur news... time difference sucks :(

Awwww it's so nice to all be back together:hugs::happydance:

Am so excited about all your scans....goodness knows what I'll be like when it is my own:loopy:

Alison and I will be along to join you properly very shortly:happydance:

Lots of love xx

Skilltes - it is indeed so nice to be back together.. and we cant wait for you and Allison to join us... :happydance:

Still waiting bobo? Whats the hold up? I hope you're working on your post at this moment!!!!

OMG girls!!!!! It was amazing!! And it's a GIRL!!!!!! I'll work on posting pictures right now..

Edit: She is measuring perfectly. Everything they wanted to see was there and just right.
My husband is shocked it's a girl, but I had been thinking it was lately.:cloud9:

Attachments

• lelaina.JPG
    lelaina.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY I love girls! I so want one. YOu must be super excited!!!!!! Congrats!

Here's another picture.
I have 2 more, I haven't scanned them though. These aren't the best quality because I'm taking a picture of the photo with my camera. :dohh:

She was so active!! The Dr. was complaining she was moving so much. I am completely in love!!!!:cloud9:

Oh and in that first picture... she's not missing a finger :haha: she was moving her fingers a lot and that's how it ended up in the picture.

Attachments

• lelaina2.JPG
    lelaina2.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
OMG chelsea - the pictures are amazing... and its a gir :happydance:l... i LOVE LOVE girls... and im pretty sure now im having a boy...

best news!!!

im going for my doctor's appointment now.. there will be no scan today :(
atleast will be able to hear bub's heartbeat...

im so excited for you Chelsea... :happydance:

Thanks girls!! It just makes this all soooo real. Last time we saw her was at 9 weeks and she was just a little peanut. But today she was an actual baby and moving around and kicking and sucking on her hand. :cloud9: It was amazing! One of the best days of my life. :)

Nids it's still nice to hear that heartbeat and then we can start counting down til your next scan!! Have you had any dreams about the gender? I had 2 dreams where it was a girl both times. I told my hubby I have magical powers now! :haha:

Hey all, I have had weird dreams but not about gender just messed up dreams! Still battling the MS! God I want it to go away!

Nids you must be finding out soon what the gender is no?
My nuchal scan is in 31 more days! Eeek!

Kelly in first trimester I had some f-d up dreams! One dream I got into a gun fight with a bunch of mexican cowboys. :rofl: In another dream my little sister and I were ninja's and went around to people's houses and kicked ass! Crazy stuff... and I promise I'm not a violent person in real life! :)

Chelsea those dreams are a riot. I'm so thrilled your appointment went so well and you can now call her, her!!!! Truly amazing :cloud9:

im back from my dr.s appointment... and it went ok.. my BP is normal which is good because it was on higher side last 2 appointments ...
i had a minor scare.. so dr was trying to search for baby's HB and she tole me before hand some times we may not be able to find it...
and dr strarted trying... and i was getting scared... i was looking at her expressions... and she was trying and trying.. so after about 1 miunute of trying hard finally heard the heart beat.. it was music to ears... and dr. said everything looks good... :happydance:

so my BIG scan is on 14 th jan.. and i cant wait... :happydance: i will be 20+3 that time...

Chelsea - i had a dream before that i had a beautiful girl... and even saw her face and she looked like me... so going by ur experince... i shd have a girl... :cloud9: but im thinknig im having a boy.. just an instinct.. we will know in 4 weeks for sure.. :blush:

Nids, at my 16 week appointment it took a little longer to find the heartbeat, they are just so active at that stage! We could hear her moving around before we heard the heartbeat so I knew she was okay. Just means your little one is nice and comfy playing inside you!

Oh and you could be having a girl, our pregnancies have been pretty similar symptom wise, so don't write it off as a her yet!

I'm so happy for you Chelsea......so good to hear everything was perfect!

A little girl hey you must be over the moon:cloud9::happydance::happydance:

Look forward to hearing what Nids and Tiffany are having........and everyone else when we finally join you:winkwink:

Enjoy spreading your good news:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->