"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

im craving for pizza since i got my BFP and guess what i had for dinner last night? PIZZA HUT... lol
and i was craving oreo cookies this afternoon with chilled milk... mmm yum...

haha that's hilarious you had Pizza Hut. I did end up getting it and it was not as good as I had imagined it to be! lol
My hubby is bad... I tell him do not give in to my unhealthy cravings!! But anything I want he just jumps right up and goes and gets it for me! Needless to say, this week I've indulged in pizza, tacos, and cookies. :dohh: I did want McDonald's breakfast this week (I never ever eat McDonalds :sick:) But he wouldn't give in to that temptation of mine... thank god!! :rofl: I need to do better... but now that you mention it Oreo's do sound good! :haha:

i was a good girl last night.. all i had for dinner ws a big bowl of salad and then some fruits...and i even exercised a bit. just some routine stretches... felt good after that..
i guess i have to compensate for all the bad food im eating :haha:

not long to go for ur scan.. :happydance: i have my dr.s appointment on 17th and i will get to hear bub's HB... yay!!!

we are going for 2 days over Xmas break to great ocean road... its like 350km long road along the sea.. vvery beautiful... going there wil 2 other couples and im getting excited for that.. we hv booked a resort just next to ocean... with stunning views.. cant wait to go there...
u going somewhere over Xmas?

Wow that sounds like an amazing Christmas trip! Take pictures to show!!

We are staying put this Christmas. Both of our families live here, so we'll be spending time with all of them and I'm sure we'll eat way too many sweets. :) We are moving across the state on the 29th, so it'll be the last time we spend a lot of time with them for a while... Especially with the baby coming in April. :happydance:

I know I am so excited for the scan. I can't believe its next week!! Even though I've been waiting for what feels forever, I'm glad I'll finally get to find out boy or girl! I'm nervous my baby is gonna be as stubborn as it's mama and keep their legs crossed so we won't find out. :haha: That would so be something my child would do! :D

My husband finally felt the baby kick tonight!! :happydance: It kicked him twice in a row and then rolled around and my hubby felt it all! :D Movement has been increasing and becoming more regular, I love it!!

awwwww so cute... i cant wait to fel
well im almost 16 weeks and i think i m feeling "something" in my tummy like flutters.. i think its my tummy rumbling or may be its my baby.. :cloud9:

not long for ur scan.. yay!! cant wait to find out hat u having... :)

Hi Ladies

Glad to see you are both doing well:happydance:

Chelsea............am very excited for you for your big scan...my bet is on a girl!!!

Nids your bump is so neat....like a little round ball:winkwink: I reckon a boy for you!!

After a pretty awful last 3 weeks I am back in the game and still hoping and praying we get our BFP before Christmas:winkwink: We decided to start trying again straight away something about being extra fertile after a miscarriage:dohh:Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Well best get some beauty temp gotta stick a thermometer you know where in a few hours!!

Lots of :hugs:

Hey Skittles, thanks for checking in on us!! :)
I can't wait for my scan, 2 more days!!

I have heard about being extra fertile after a miscarriage too. Lets hope its true and you get the best Christmas present!! :hugs:

hey skittles - thanks for visiting us.. :hugs: and i hope u able to get that much deserved :bfp: soon....

CHelsea- not long to go now... :happydance: and we get to see a scan pic... yay!!! i m so excited for you.. i cant wait...

24 more hours and counting!! I had a dream last night that I had the ultrasound and it was a girl! It was also a weird dream though, because for some reason I couldn't make it to the ultrasound and so my husband had to take my body with him to the scan and then came back and told me it was a girl. :rofl: I wasn't dead or anything, I was just separate from my body. WEIRD preggo dream!! :haha:

So you still voting boy for me?
Most of my friends and family are thinking boy, and I have a couple people that think girl. I'm so confused I don't know what I think!! :dohh: We'll see tomorrow!

my bet is on a boy for you Chelsea.. no MS , and an easy pregnancy so far is my logic. :winkwink:

i went to Christmas lunch last week.. everyone was there including staff from other sites and since im showing now everyone asked me and most of them told me its a girl... cuz im well rounded.. lol... what they dnt knw is im well rounded prepregnancy... :rofl:..

:rofl: I hope you get your girl as I know that's what you've been wanting. Will you be finding out at 20 weeks?

yeah im finding out next month most likely 18th jan... thats when my next appointment will be... a day after our 6th wedding anniversary.. :dohh:

did u started shopping? i bet u will buy start buying after tommorow :happydance::happydance:

So ms and other symptoms indicate a girl by your logic nids? I sure hope so I so want a girl. First scan tomorrow ladies! And chelsea you must be so excited to find out the gender tomorrow! I won't know till beginning of march :(

Tiff- yes thats what old wives tale is... but one of my friends had MS all 9 months and she had a boy.. so u never sure of..
and join the club hun.. i so want a girl.... :blush:

So i noticed today that there is abrown line from my belly button upto - pubic bone... and so i researched a bit over internet (i had nothing better to do since i called in sick from work.. naughty i knw:blush:).. and came to knw that it is called Linea nigra, and found this snippet from Wikipedia with another wives tale at the bottom ... interesting..

Quote:
Linea nigra (Latin for "black line") or linea negra (altered by influence of Spanish negra) is a skin pigment condition during pregnancy where a brownish streak less than a centimeter in width develops. The line runs vertically along the midline of the abdomen from the pubis to the xiphoid process - the bottom-most part of the rib cage in the center or tip of the sternum.

It is caused by pregnancy hormones that increase production of the pigment melanin. This is also known as hyperpigmentation. Fair-skinned women show this symptom less often than women with darker pigmentation. Before it appears it may be more faintly visible as a linea alba ("white line").

Linea nigra tends to appear around the second trimester and may or may not disappear within a few months after birth. Some research suggests there may be a link between linea nigra and insulin. Supplementing the diet with folic acid is said to reduce the discoloration.
There is an old wives' tale associated with linea nigra: if the linea nigra runs to the navel, it's a girl, and if it goes all the way up to the xiphoid, it's a boy.

I have heard that wives tale to. I don't have one yet if I get one at all I am fair skinned, even paler with all the ms. 15 hours to go!!!!

Aww i'm so glad you all started this! Primed and ready for my arrival I reckon. Thanks for breaking it in :winkwink:

I CANNOT wait to hear how everyone's scans go. Excited doesn't even cover it...

I haven't started shopping. I have bought this one gender neutral onesie from Old Navy. But that's all so far. I have done research on big stuff I want to get, but the clothes will be much more fun to buy when I know if its boy or girl. So I think tomorrow afternoon I may just have to go shopping!!

Nids, I haven't gotten the linea nigra and don't think I will. I am so pale! lol. But I have heard its much more common in darker skinned women.

Kelly, I have also heard that when its a girl you have horrible MS. I was very lucky and had none, just exhaustion. We'll see tomorrow if no MS really means a boy. :happydance:

Allison, you bet your ass we're breaking this in for ya! ;)

Attachments

• onesie.jpg
    onesie.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3
yay!! Allison- there ur.. :happydance:glad u made it... we were missing u here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->