"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

I had a dream that I had a penis the other night! :rofl: I was like WTF! I didn't believe the doctor when they told me! hahahahaha

I feel like we're having a boy but thats only logic, cause the boy sperm swim faster and I figure it would have had to have been a boy swimmer that got up there and fertilized my eggy but my mom thinks it was a girl sperm because they are heartier so who knows. I don't have any instinct feelings yet and have had no dreams. I do have ms though and have been told with girls you get bad ms.

:rofl: That's hysterical!!
Yeah, the girl sperm are the stronger one's, so who knows. But I didn't have any instinct feelings that early on either. Usually I was just majorly confused about what it could be!

:rofl: Tiff thats hysterical.... i also had weird dreams first tri.. and tbh i had few sex dreams too.. :blush:
my last day at work before christmas break :dance:.. and i cant wait for this day to be over ...

I am on holidays until Jan 11 when I got back to class.

I have had some crazy hot sex dreams, I almost climaxed in one of them! Sorry if tmi. I just couldn't believe how intense they have been.

Still ms'ing it. It seems to hit me more in the afternoon and evening, I don't really notice it in the morning but I sleep in, I find sleeping in delays it.

i was the same Tiff.. they hv been intense for me too:blush:... crazy what pregnancy can make us eh?

I think I've only had like 3 intense 'good' dreams like that. I always woke up and told hubby, whoa we were just doing it and it was awesome! :haha: and he would just say, "sweet!!!" Like he's real proud of himself for something he was doing in a dream! :rofl: So bizarre how intense these hormones make us!!

when i had those dreams i never saw DH in it.. :rofl:.. but yes they were intense... when i told DH abt it he just said well lack of it (sex) making u to dream abut it... :rofl:

I think a part of it is the lack of sex or the smaller amount. Thats what drives me to have crazy dreams, I find once I settle the itch they don't come back for a couple of days. I have seen DH once but other then that it is mostly the feelings I remember as opposed to specific pictures.

ok ladies.. i need honest answers.. i knw it will be tmi.. but me and DH havnt had *ahem* proper :sex: since we got our :bfp:
we had other things iykwim :blush: but not proper deed..
we did tried having it but then stopped before anything..
so i knw i may sound nosey.. but hw many times u guys r doing it? and is it too uncomfortable for u or the baby?

Nids, hubby and I only had :sex: 3-5 times total after my BFP in the first trimester. I was just too nervous because I still felt period type cramps up until my 10th week of pregnancy and was so bloaty. And honestly, a couple of those times we did it I wasn't really in the mood, but felt bad for my hubby so went with it. Poor guy went from having 3-4 times a week while ttc to nothing, but he didn't complain.

Now in the 2nd trimester, we probably have :sex: 1 or 2 times a week. If its a really good week maybe 3 times, but then if its that much the next week is likely to be zero times! I miss our regular sex life, but its just not too comfy lately. Like it hurts a little when I'm on top.. (sorry tmi!) And my bump has really been growing so its a little uncomfortable sometimes when he's on top. But I think he's gotten used to only getting it once a week or so. But I do miss it and try to enjoy it the best I can that one time a week!

thanks a lot Chelsea.. ur a sweet heart :hugs:
i will try to get more relaxed now and get it the mood.. DH poor guy been asking for few weeks now... :shrug:

My dh and I have done it 4 times so far. We average about once a week then some of the other stuff to but thats been hard to due to ms. I feel more comfortable now that I have seen bubs. But still we only do it with him on top and i don't let him get all the way in incase he hits my cervix which before would happen at least once each time we :sex:

Well my husband and I are getting ready to move across the state in about 10 days. I am so excited to finally be moving!! My hubby works in a small office and they threw us a surprise baby shower this Friday!! It was so sweet, and we got some great stuff. And one lady gave us 260 pampers diapers! She got them at wholesale because her daughter works at a hospital. Needless to say, our little girl is already getting spoiled. :) And she's got tons of cute pink outfits now! I may need to start buying her some other colors soon. ;) Her granny got her the cute onesie with the rhinestone princess crown on it. So cute!

Attachments

• lelainagifts.jpg
    lelainagifts.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
  • gift.JPG
    gift.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
awwwww thats so cute chelsea... love the pink one with rhinestones..
it is so exciting... i cant wait to know the sex of the baby and start shopping and honestly... im getting warmed up of the idea of buying blue stuff...:happydance:..

I think having a boy would have been just as fun! Boys are messy and crazy, and I love that! And there are tons of cute stuff for boys too. Only 25 more days for you..!

yeah.. yesterday we were doing some christmas shopping and just had a sneak peak in toys are us... and ther ei saw some cute stuff for boys and i was so excited to see it..
i think after my 20wk scan i will start buying...
hey? when did u start feeling flutter of movements .. im 17 weeks tommorow and im expecting to feel soon??

I think I was feeling them around weeks 17-18, but I wasn't positive that it was them so I figured it was indigestion or something. :dohh: But now I know it was definitely flutterings. So you'll probably feel them within a couple weeks. Mine felt like little gas bubbles.

i cant wait.. :)
yesterday at the mall i met one of my old classmates and she came to knw from other freind that im preggers... and listen to the comment i got from her " oh u dnt look pregnant but u definetly look chubbier and someone who has put on weight ":cry:.
i felt that it was somewhat rude...

That is really rude!! I had that too. Just like "ohh your starting to show. I'm sure to strangers you just look chubby, but I know your pregnant so I can tell!" People should keep their comments to themselves!

and dnt even get me started on the "advices" im getting from EVERYONE!!.. i dnt mind from some people and its really sweet that they care enough .. but some others who dnt have ANY idea of being pregnant.. when they start giving me advices.. i really want to tell them keep them to urselves.. when ur time will come:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->