"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Lelaina was sitting in her crib this morning and grabbed on to the rail and pulled herself up so she was standing! :shock: She immediately fell back down, but was up long enough for me to call my DH in so he saw too! So proud of my little baby! :happydance:

awww way to go lainey! You should get it on camera then post it!

Okay guys, I did it. I made a journal. Only a month or two after you told me to! I follow directions well! ;)

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...sea-lelainas-journal-loving-every-minute.html

Okay guys, I did it. I made a journal. Only a month or two after you told me to! I follow directions well! ;)

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...sea-lelainas-journal-loving-every-minute.html

:rofl:

Girls im sorry. Working full time and motherhood is hard. im coming to your journals in a minute.. taking inspiration from you Chelsea
making one too..so watch out for that .. will get it done, up and running by evening i prmise and i have to share GREAT NEWS with everyone so stay tuned..

Are you preggo again or ttc again? Thats the only great news I can think of!

Don't make us wait to long! I'll be refreshing every minute now lol

No no Kelly. Nothing of that I wish :). but great news is that our home loan has been approved and we starting to build in January :)

Awwwww CONGRATS!!!!!! That is very exciting! Are you ttc yet? I am and we could be buddies again!

Can't wait for your journal! Where is the link!

I'm NTNP for now. But come 1st Jan I will be TTC. How exciting . I'm having all sort of baby dreams. Do I think I'm getting ready for #2. DH on other hand is different story. I have 24 days to convince him if not I'm tricking him into bed .lol

Just remind him how long it took the first time, thats what I do when Chris has moments where he's like let not do this. Although all I need to say is well you know where the condoms are and then he never puts one on! lol.

Journal is coming up. I will start it but will upload pictures from home. Right Now I'm on my phone and I can't seem to upload from her. Can you please tell me how to put link in the siggie?

You go to your siggy then choose the one that is called insert link (it's the earth with the metal chain link pic) then you copy and paste the link then it will have a highlighted section where you can type something like "My parenting journal" then thats it! You can preview your siggy to see how it looks.

That's awesome about the house! You get to build one and I get rid of one all at the same time :haha: Can't wait till you get a journal up and running:happydance:

i think i managed to start the new journal. Still have to upload pictuires.. will do it from home as i am not able to upload from my phone..

so yay!! for new parenting journal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->