• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

May might work for me to actually, it would be warm enough and 2 months sooner then july!

July works for me as long as I'm not gone on my husband's birthday - its a the 11th, a Monday. Seattle will be HOT in July, so that might suck a little, but totally worth it!!

i'm ok with either city, for the record :) I've checked on Travelocity for flexible dates over the summer and the cheapest flight i've found is Delta June 9th-June 12th (anniversary of BFP) for 322 incl. taxes.

I checked the Hilton employee website and they do have several Homewood suites hotels in Seattle. The website does not show the room type we would need available, but I could make a reservation and then call the hotel and see if they can change the room type for us.

The huge perk in a Homewood is that it would be a bedroom and living area. Bedroom would have two queen beds and the living room would have a full size pull out sofa. These rooms also have a full kitchen... great convenience with the babies!

Ok clearly you all were posting while I was looking that up haha. I am going out of town in May so it sounds like July would work out best for everyone.

YAY FOR JULY!!!!!! I am getting super excited!

Those dates would work for me if they work for you two. I'm pretty flexible on dates since I don't work, as long as it doesn't fall on any anniversary or birthdays! :)

Now to wait that long! Hopefully we'll all be pg then? Will you be trying at that time chelsea?

Are you both down with splitting the travel/hotel costs 3 ways?

So no to July 11 but the rest of July is fine for any of us?

Man if "my prude ass get's knocked up" soon then July WON'T work for me!!! oh geez haha

And yes Chelsea, I think we're good splitting it 3 ways.

No, I don't wanna get pregnant until around next Sept. I hope to be able to feel Allison's pregnant belly! [-o<

Yeah I am down with that! It'll be cheap for all of us that way. Thank goodness for your hotel connections allison!

If you got pg this cycle allison you wouldn't be due till aug I got pg in november last year!

yea, but you can't fly 3rd tri! I also love that you knew that off the top of your head :haha:

Good point! They don't let you fly after 32-34 weeks. I only knew that cause of when I got pg! lol. We conceived on remembrance day last year! and tested on the 27th of novemeber

btw we :sex: today for the first time in like 6 weeks (at least):blush: And sadly I still REALLY didn't wanna:dohh: but anyway.... I used the instead cup and I was disgusted, but pleased :haha: Those really are quite unpleasant to use, but it was effective, made post :sex: less obnoxious because I didn't have to stay perfectly still with a pillow under my butt, AND when I removed it and 90 minutes later there was far less, er, waste. Good sign me thinks.

Just thought I'd share :winkwink:

When are you gonna see a Dr about that? Seems like it would be some kind of hormone thing. :shrug: I would be so excited to be able to see your big belly, you have no idea!! But if you get pregnant this month, we might have to bump our trip up a couple months just to see each other!

P.S. Now I am getting WAY excited to see you guys!! :happydance: We'll have to take the kids to the Zoo and Aquarium!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->