"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

We have lots of time to be flexible with dates!

I want to see a HUGE belly on you Allison! The instead cups are unpleasant but they work! Keep it up! Use baby making as your motive to get it on and get turned on lol!

Seriously!! Nearly 9 more months of waiting! :shock: Its like a freakin pregnancy. Think of how big the babies will be then and Allison's belly!

lol! S will almost be a year! We'll have to do a ticker when we pick dates!

I wanna come too!! seriously.. seeing your excitement making me so want to come..
Ok so i will keep my options open.. i might come.. :)
will try to save money and see how it goes.. and Alison it will all be worth it to come and feel your pregnant belly ..

so we are NTNP at the moment.. it took us 13 cycle to get pregnant with M so dunno how long it will take this time..
basically we are not using any protection and doing :sex:whenever we feel like ..will begin official TTC in Jan'11.

It would be great to meet you nids! Have you got your cycle back yet??? I am still waiting for the witch! I have never wanted her to come back so bad!

Hey girls, are your husbands okay with you guys traveling far to Seattle to meet people you met online?? Just wondering!O:)

My hubby doesn't care that I am meeting you guys but he doesn't want me to drive but I put him in his place! lol. Plus I will be visiting another friend while there to! Does your hubby have a problem?

Mine doesn't care. He pretty much let's me do whatever I want :)

Mine doesn't care about us meeting in Seattle either, but he's like, "what if they aren't really girls, but a weird dude posing as girls on the internet!" :haha: I told him I know you girls well enough on here (and on fb!) and neither of you are a weird dude. He's a tad paranoid!

Bahahaha pretty hard for dudes to push babies out of their penises!!! My hubby is even better with the trip now that I told him we'd split the cost and it would end up being cheaper and under 300. I love my man! Plus i love driving and can't wait to hit the open road although I am sure once I get to seattle I won't want to do the 13 hour drive back!

haha well he got this paranoia from some movie where a lady pretended to be 3 different people and tricked this guy into thinking he was in a long distance relationship with a 20 yr old girl that didn't really exist. Something like that, idk I haven't seen it. But really he is just joking around, but he sure thinks its funny listening to me try to explain why I know you are real people! :haha:

I think that would be hard to explain I mean technically everything could be fake although because it's so extensive it would be a lot of effort for no real gain! You can always text him a pic of all of us when we finally do meet up to ease his mind!

I would feel a bit more strange about it if we weren't facebook friends and showing videos of each other. Hell technically Tiff, you've called me but I didn't answer haha If this is a ruse it is one hell of an elaborate one:haha:

I know, I told him that you are on my fb! Plus Allison text me during labor! He just thinks he's so funny ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->