Some weird food TTC questions (from TTC newbie)

chocolatechip

Reaction score
Hello! So I am brand new to TTC-ing but I have a ton of Internet research (which I'm not sure is all that credible most of the time) and I feel like I've read a lot of ridiculous things.

The other day, I read that peas cause infertility. Is this true?? Can anyone attest to this? Did anyone eat peas and still get pregnant?

Also, what about artificial sweetener? I have always used it (probably since my teenage years) in coffee and tea. I can try to cut it out now but I'm worried it may have caused long term damage. Does anyone have any experience with sweeteners and still getting pregnant?

Thanks in advance for answering these strange questions. I'm getting a little paranoid.

Pretty sure everything causes infertility. If you eat enough of it. Water causes death if you consume enough. I can almost promise my mom ate peas and conceived my two sisters and me. Just like millions of woman everywhere.

I've heard to avoid artificial sweetners when pregnant, but had plenty of friends get pregnant while using them regularly, and have normal healthy kids :)

Everything in moderation while ttc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"