Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming?!

BeanieBaby

Reaction score
I am still in shock as got my :bfp: today, the first month ttc after our mc in Nov.

I have found the 2WW v. stressful as couldn't help symptom spotting but they kept coming and going so eventually convinced myself I must be imagining things and started to wait for the :witch: to arrive as tested early on Weds and got a :bfn: Have had two v. restless nights and ended up testing again today and got a faint line on an IC, then a Pregnant 1-2 weeks this afternoon! I am v. v. happy and excited and can't wait to tell OH when he gets home this eve. That said, I think I am going to try to manage my expectations this time around though and will not try and get too excited until I have an early scan, as hoping the doc will agree to one.

This will be my 2nd as I already have a 2 yr old daughter. Due date will be approx. 11 October I believe as last af was 1 Jan and i've estimated my cycle at 31 days as cycle after mc was 32 but previous cycles were all 30 days.

Praying for a sticky beanie!

xxx

Awww that's great news... congratulations and hope it's a sticky one :)))

I'm 8dpo and going craaaaaaaaazy!!! Had hcg shot so was having positives until 2 days ago, then yesterday got what looked like a faint positive on internet cheapie so did a frer today and got a BFN! Yesterdays could have been residual from the shot... and it's very early but I so know I will probably use alllll my tests before my AF date.

Thanks hun! How frustrating for you, really hope you get a clear positive soon. I got a BFN on weds 10dpo so its still early days for you. Good luck! xxx

Congratulations to you! You are very lucky and blessed!

Thanks girls, I hope you all get your BFPs soon, wishing you lots of luck and baby :dust: xxx

congratulations!!!!

I missed this post as I don't come in here very often!

Congratulations - I know I've already said it but :winkwink:-

Big :hugs:

:happydance: I am SO over the moon for you babes! CONGRATS!!!!

Awwwww im so happy for u hun praying for a sticky bean 4 u x x x x x

Congratulations hun, haven't been over here, I know I have posted in your journal but woo hoo for you x x x

Congratulations, stick sticky bean stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->