Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming?!

Thanks for all your messages girls they've certainly boosted my PMA, praying for a sticky beanie baby! xxx

I am still in shock as got my :bfp: today, the first month ttc after our mc in Nov.

I have found the 2WW v. stressful as couldn't help symptom spotting but they kept coming and going so eventually convinced myself I must be imagining things and started to wait for the :witch: to arrive as tested early on Weds and got a :bfn: Have had two v. restless nights and ended up testing again today and got a faint line on an IC, then a Pregnant 1-2 weeks this afternoon! I am v. v. happy and excited and can't wait to tell OH when he gets home this eve. That said, I think I am going to try to manage my expectations this time around though and will not try and get too excited until I have an early scan, as hoping the doc will agree to one.

This will be my 2nd as I already have a 2 yr old daughter. Due date will be approx. 11 October I believe as last af was 1 Jan and i've estimated my cycle at 31 days as cycle after mc was 32 but previous cycles were all 30 days.

Praying for a sticky beanie!

xxx

Awww you are just ahead of me... My LMP was January 7th and I ovulated Jan 21st and got My BFP Feb 1st (11dpo) I'm now 4 weeks and 2 days and due Oct 14th :)

Congrats x

Congrats Hope31, that's great! You'll have to come and join us in the October Bumpkins thread as there are loads of us due in Oct already, if you haven't already seen it. Apologies if you've posted in there already as its getting hard to keep up with the thread! xxx

Hey Beanie
Not sure if you remember me but I mc in november to at the same time as you and ur support at that time was a great help to me. Just saw that you have a BFP and I am over the moon for you!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! My periods have been a bit erractic since and have had 38day cycles, however I'm up to day 41 and still no AF! Took a yesterday and it showed BFN, hoping my AF stays away and that i can celebrate with you soon x x

Hi hun

Of course I remember, its lovely to hear from you. Feel so awful haven't been in the miscarraige section much recently as am so paranoid about this pregnancy at the mo am trying not to go in there to tempt fate! Silly really. I will relax more after the scan, have an early on on 25 Feb, so a wk on Thurs!

I hope you're doing ok. How frustrating for you that your cycles have been so long. Really promising though that the :witch: has stayed away so far this cycle, am keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending you lots of PMA and sticky baby :dust:!

Keep me posted.

xxx

Ah thanks babe I am praying that it stays away to but don't wanna build my hopes up!! I can totally understand how you must be feeling over this pregnancy but you've gotta stay positive and believe that this time it will stick. Sending my love and I'll keep you up to date x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->