Someone please tell me this is going to end soon!!!!

Hi... the only things that worked for us were.. ditching all the meds except Gaviscon in each bottle.... switching to Hipp Organic milk and 3 sessions of cranial Osteopathy. It changed everything for the better and very quickly too xx

Hey, think I remember chatting to you about cranial osteopathy before, I took Leo a few months ago, there wasn't really any difference, but that was before we knew he had a CMPI, so might be worth another try.

Hes been on and off gaviscon since he was 2 weeks, never really agreed with him, totally blocked him up, even half a sachet in a 6oz bottle was bunging him up:shrug:

The puking is just so bloody annoying, you can't even play with them! xx

Meeee toooo :( :(

i'm getting absolutely nowhere! Nobody is listening to me. I dont know what to do anymore.

x

I have to say that i've been quite lucky with my hv and gp they've been very supportive.

Is it just reflux your lo's got?

My HV is lovely but doesnt agree with whatever the GP advices so I never know where I am or who to listen to etc...

Thats all theyve said she has, but I think she may have that cows milk protein intolerance. But as I say I'm getting absolutely nowhere.

For the last two days Gracie has been being projectile sick again. The only thing I can put it down to is the milk mixed with the porridge which doesnt have gaviscon in x

Have you been to a pediatrician? I got no luck (6 GP's) until I finally saw a younger pediatrician who had really done his research (I drove 2 hours to a children's hospital)

Have you been to a pediatrician? I got no luck (6 GP's) until I finally saw a younger pediatrician who had really done his research (I drove 2 hours to a children's hospital)

Where you asking me? Well I'll respond anyway lol

I'm going to take her to a&e tonight and hopefully get somewhere there!

x

x

Yes! :)

I would seek a pediatrician's advice, at least try the best you can for a referral. For A&E... I've never had luck there (have been a few times for reflux) until I went to the A&E at a children's hospital. Any nearby? I drove 2 hours... well worth it though.

x

Yes! :)

I would seek a pediatrician's advice, at least try the best you can for a referral. For A&E... I've never had luck there (have been a few times for reflux) until I went to the A&E at a children's hospital. Any nearby? I drove 2 hours... well worth it though.

When Gracie was weeks old she had an umbililicus something or other. (Infection to her belly button).

After seeing the MW, GP and HV who said there was nothing wrong (it was just ready to fall off etc etc) I took her to a&e. She was admitted immediately. She had to be checked to see if the infection had spread to her blood, which thankfully it hadnt. She was on medication for 5 days........Thats my long winded way of saying. I rate my hospital. If I hadnt of took her there who knows what might have happened. How the other 3 missed it I dont know! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->