Someone tell me I'm crazy and spoil my fun

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Hi lovelies,
Short background I'm on the implant. It's due out this month and I have an consultation this Friday to book the removal appointment. We are staying off any birth control to ntnp/ttc #2. Since the conversation I've been stalking the ttc threads so 'symptom spotting' like a maniac even though pregnancy is ridiculously unlikely.
Anyway this month I've been SO much more wet than I ever am, I mean I'm usually the opposite so it's just made me curious.
I woke up this morning and decided to do this test expecting an obvious bright white gap but got this straight away.
I need someone to tell me it's an evap, or a smudge or something :haha:
It's definitely pink and really there in real life but, dodgy test?
Anyone able to invert?
Don't know what to do next :haha: maybe wait til Friday and ask if they could do a test there for me.
Imagine if I didn't even need to TTC, now I'm dreaming lol.
https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpscamd2dw0.jpeg

Eek that definitely looks pink like the start of a BFP! I would test again and good luck!!

That certainly looks like bfp!!! I would be testing again! Good luck xx

That does look like the start of something, i'd definitely test again x

Definitely see it! Doesn't look like a dye run, but maybe test again if you are unsure? Do you have another?

Oh I can DEFFO see that! Test again!

My pal from work is pregnant (around 16 weeks) and she fell 2 weeks before her implant was due removed. Apparently it's quite Common!

Incidentally I fell the 2nd cycle after mine was!

There's no mistaking the pink line there! I agree to test again and see what another test shows x

Thanks for the responses! I've been out all day, just got home and looked at the test again and the line doesn't seem to be there anymore unless I really squint. So I wonder if it was a dye run? I don't even have anymore tests to do another. I'll probably ask the nurse to do one at my appointment on Friday, she'll think I'm crazy :haha:

It looks not totally straight to me. I'm thinking possible dye run. Good luck!

That's what I think the more I look at the photo. What an evil place for a dye run!

I was going to say it didn't look straight too
I'm thinking dye run.. wish u the best

Any updates? I would say BFP but it kind of does look like a dye run....good luck!

I haven't done any more tests. Haven't got any. I had my contraceptive implant removed on Friday so am just waiting on first AF from then. May cave and do another test it I start to feel different but I'm pretty confident it was dye run as it vanished by the time I was home. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->