Something is off this month...

MarieSeon

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

This is my first thread in this community, I just joined today. I was hoping to hear some insight from you about my cycle this month. My fiancee and I are trying for our first :). My cycles are about 31 days.

Usually, after ovulation about a week or in most recent months, my boobs hurt very badly and then the pain tapers off when AF starts. This month however, they have only just started becoming tender yesterday, the day before my expected AF. They are not bad today (day of expected AF), but the nips are a little sore. I got a small case of food poisoning on May 15th and was nauseas every day 24 hours a day for two weeks, I thought my continued nausea was from the food poisoning, but shouldn't last that long? Nausea went away for a few days, but I had it bad last Friday! Now I feel okay. Just tired. I thought what caused boobs to hurt was the progesterone increase after ovulation. But since my boobs haven't started to hurt except a day before the expected AF, does that mean I didn't ovulate last month to produce progesterone? I'm so confused! My body's always throwing curve balls.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks so much for your input and I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->