Something not to Christmasy happened to me today updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:o !!!!
big hugs hun xxxx hope they found out who took it xxxx

Nope

But the nice o2 man told me as im 18 months into my contact it would have been more in insurance than buying a new one which is £150 lol

So i'm £150 poorer

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh no what a horrible thing to happen! So sorry you had to go through that. xxx

Oh no that's not good how did they manage to steal it?xx

Oh no that's awful!! Hoe did it happen? :hugs: Some people are *******s :(

I absolutley hate this, some people really have no morals!!! x

grrrr, this is annoying.
well at least you wont be stuck for ideas for a xmas present for yourself, (if you want to look at it in a lighter sense) i bet you could get a good buy in the jan sales too.

:hugs: hope that everything works itself out xxxxx

I had to get a new phone as our land line one committed suicide on the same day its got a black screen of death and having a new born I couldn't really not have a phone at all. Although it was £150 to replace as o2 had run out of cheaper ones in the run up to Christmas.:dohh:

On a happier Christmas note my step grandparents etc are clubbing together to get it me for Christmas which is really nice of them:happydance:

I had to get a new phone as our land line one committed suicide on the same day its got a black screen of death and having a new born I couldn't really not have a phone at all. Although it was £50 to replace as o2 had run out of cheaper ones in the run up to Christmas.:dohh:

On a happier Christmas note my step grandparents etc are clubbing together to get it me for Christmas which is really nice of them:happydance:

Fantastic :happydance:

They are indeed :( I think your an easy target with a pushchair too as your concentrating on the LO and not so much the people around you. Well I do anyway,

ohh no.... i always put my phone in the zippy pocket inside my bag. not just because i no its harder 2 get 2 but also because my bag is like mary poppins so it would take ages 2 find it in the bottom of my bag lol! xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->