Sonoline doppler

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
It just came in the post i want to try it later but im not 100% sure what to do can anyone give me a tutorial or recomend a video to watch? Thanks :)

There are so many good videos on you tube... just search YouTube for Sonoline b doppler how to... good luck, let me know if you hear it!!!

I watched one and tried for 45 mins and i could only hear wooshing noises and loud heart beats which was mine lol im still very early so i will try again in a few days x

I'm only a day ahead of you and also struggling; and I have 4 dopplers!
I will be hearing the heart rate tomorrow via ultrasound scan but don't be too disheartened you haven't picked it up on the doppler as yet because by rights, you should only start to look at around 12 weeks. So early into the pregnancy the chances are, the baby is tucked behind the placenta anyway - so even via ultrasound you'd struggle!

Don't lose hope... good things come to those who wait and alt hat Jazz! x

Good luck at the ultasound :) i have already seen it but i.would love to see it i keep hearing noise it sounds like a 'pewing' noise, do all babies hearbeats sound like a fast train, oh man i am such uneducated with this lol the placenta is the windy sounding part isnt it? \

Good luck at the ultasound :) i have already seen it but i.would love to see it i keep hearing noise it sounds like a 'pewing' noise, do all babies hearbeats sound like a fast train, oh man i am such uneducated with this lol the placenta is the windy sounding part isnt it? \

Yep, all babies heart beats are fast sounding trains / I heard my last midwife describe it as a galloping horsy :thumbup:
Placenta, definitely a whooshing sound - youtube videos may be helpful :D

I can't find baby yet either. Just a bit too early for us I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->