Soo bloated !!

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
I am sooo bloated its so uncomfortable urgh i look about 6 months not 6 weeks lol hoping it goes down soon !! I can't get comfy in bed and feel so uncomfortable in my clothes I wouldn't mind if it was baby bump but just horrible bloat Blugh

I feel like this....I look huge (I mean I am overweight and had a belly anyway but it's blown up like a balloon).....we haven't told anyone yet either so I hope no-one guesses.....I feel uncomfy lying on my back cos of the bloat.

im the same girls
am overweight and have a belly as-well so this feels like im going to pop

I'm over weight too but just an over hang my bloated all at the top under my ribs just wanna stick a pin in and pop it lol

Absolutely with you here. The bloat and gas is so uncomfortable :-( want a bump not bulge!

I'm not overweight, but I suffer from a bloated belly at best of times and I'd recently gained a half a stone ( which in itself was probably not a bad thing) so I really think I look around 5-6 months pregnant.
Hardly any of my tops cover my belly anymore, and I can forget about my jeans which were already snug after that half a stone I put on.
I slob around in leggings or Tracksuit bottoms with my husbands sweatshirts for my winning pregnancy look ;)

I'm bloated all the time! The only thing that works for me is either tums or near boiling water with ginger root, lemon and honey.

I'm with you ladies, this bloating stage is so uncomfortable! Just feel so full all the time. I can't get my jeans up anymore so have nothing to wear. If it was bump I wouldn't mind, but do I really need new clothes for bloat?! Already?! X

I may have to try that would do anything to get it to go away !!!

hahahaha.. I thought I was the only one :blush:
I'm not overweight, but I feel huge, bloated, it's a terrible sensation.. and I'm only 6w4d.. :shrug:

I was just thinking today - maybe my dating scan will say I'm further along than I thought! Since I look like I'm already starting to show! Definite bloat going on! I'm a curvy girl but I've never had a belly!

I wake upfeeling ok and as I eat it gets worse and worse throughout the day. I have a low healthy BMI but I was showing off my 5 month-looking belly to my DH the other day. I'm not eating bread/cereal/pasta/crackers either, these are wicked bloated foods for most people because they make us retain more water than veg & protein. So frustrating. This summer will be a maxi skirt summer!

Yep the bloat got me to I am over weight and I gave found in having to wear maternity vests under my normal tops xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->