Soo stressed

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by beth_terri, Oct 1, 2013.

1. beth_terri

beth_terri Well-Known Member

Everything's on top of me atm. Got a lot of [email protected]#t going on and it's really getting me down. I broke down at school yesterday after dropping my eldest off, all because someone asked if i was ok! I just feel like poo and have no one to talk to to off load.

How do you de stress?

2. Eleanor ace

Eleanor ace Well-Known Member

:hugs:.
    Is there anything you enjoy doing just for you? I find a walk, on my own without having to talk to anyone really calms me down when I'm stressed, that and swimming.

3. MiniKiwi

MiniKiwi Well-Known Member

I'm feeling a bit like that at the moment. The other day I bought a second hand pram and it wasn't what I wanted and I cried the whole way home :haha:

It feels like everything is 'the final straw' so I can't even handle the little things. I hate when people ask if you're ok, huh?! It just reminds you that you're not!

I'm always a PM away if you need someone to speak to Beth. I destress with chocolate and Breaking Bad :haha: Hope you're feeling better today :hugs:

4. Pearls18

Pearls18 Well-Known Member

When I get like this, I find it best to write it down and prepare a plan for how to tackle it. My stress is usually from having so much to physically do so writing out a timetable for getting things done is what works for me, but I think even if it's emotional stress it can help to write it down and try and come up with a practical solution if you know what I mean?