Soo stressed

beth_terri

Reaction score
Everything's on top of me atm. Got a lot of s@#t going on and it's really getting me down. I broke down at school yesterday after dropping my eldest off, all because someone asked if i was ok! I just feel like poo and have no one to talk to to off load.

How do you de stress?

:hugs:.
Is there anything you enjoy doing just for you? I find a walk, on my own without having to talk to anyone really calms me down when I'm stressed, that and swimming.

I'm feeling a bit like that at the moment. The other day I bought a second hand pram and it wasn't what I wanted and I cried the whole way home :haha:

It feels like everything is 'the final straw' so I can't even handle the little things. I hate when people ask if you're ok, huh?! It just reminds you that you're not!

I'm always a PM away if you need someone to speak to Beth. I destress with chocolate and Breaking Bad :haha: Hope you're feeling better today :hugs:

When I get like this, I find it best to write it down and prepare a plan for how to tackle it. My stress is usually from having so much to physically do so writing out a timetable for getting things done is what works for me, but I think even if it's emotional stress it can help to write it down and try and come up with a practical solution if you know what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->