Soon to be 34 and feeling pressured, anyone else?!?!

I don't know if we ll consider IVF. It s already hard as it is, IVF is more aggressive and doc hinted that we don't need itat this stage. We ll see what happens.

Oh gosh! i realised that in a week i'll be 35...! will i be able to post here just the same? time flies!

By the way, i'm on my 4th Clomid tablet, 5th and last one tomorrow. The effects were not so bad this time, maybe the evening primrose oil vitamins are really making wonders in my case!

piano happy early birthday!!! and don't worry i got pregnant after my 35th bday. But we also did IVF. But we did 11 or 12 IUI's before so stay strong. Just remember it will all be worth it in the end cause now i am pregnant with twins and will have them before i turn 36!

Thanks joeys! Did you manage to get pregnant on yr first IVF? I wish it wasn't so expensive!

yes we were lucky to get pregnant on our first IVF try we put 2 eggs back in on 5 day transfer. And to our surprise they both took!:thumbup: Yes it is expensive have you checked with insurance i can't remember?:dohh:

My $0.02 on IVF...if you REALLY want a baby, and you can scrape up the money, give it a try, by all means. I know it's hard with the injections, and tests, etc., etc., but it has worked so well for so many couples...and if it DOES produce a child, it's more than worth the money.

I know wookie but I don't have the money. We ll see what happens first. Here ivf legislation is still being debated. Apparently they want the first three times to be free. Let's hope so!

Piano it's meant to be free the first three times over here too.. but most trusts only give IVF free the first time (so I guess anything is a bonus) shame about work etc or you could have stayed with someone over here for a while (someonee who lives in an area with three free shots) :haha: Not sure how long you would have to do it for.. anyways! Hope this cycle works now your body has been shown what to do :hugs: xxx

Yes tink, even the side effects of clomid have been milder this time.

Today it was my last one for this cycle. Not looking forward to the shot as I ll start feeling all sorts of things.. . But looking forward to the ultrasound to see how many follicles I ll have. Last time I had 4 (all gone to waste :( )

either way piano i will pray for you and send you some :babydust: your way!!! keep your head up it will work out one way or another!!!!!:happydance:

Soo, i'm very very tired today. i have had the trigger shot yesterday, so this could be a side effect but i also did not sleep well during the night. i kept tossing and turning and waking up...

Anyway IUI #2 scheduled for today. what's funny is that i have no other symptoms from Ovitrelle. last time i had like a tummy full of gas, this time only a little on and off and nothing else. it's more off than on. i hope we're still in time! However, last time i had 4 follicles, this time only 2 about the same size! I'll keep you posted. Anyone else in the house today? It seems this thread is sleeping lol!

and this is my last day posting as a 34yr old.... :(

Soo, i'm very very tired today. i have had the trigger shot yesterday, so this could be a side effect but i also did not sleep well during the night. i kept tossing and turning and waking up...

Anyway IUI #2 scheduled for today. what's funny is that i have no other symptoms from Ovitrelle. last time i had like a tummy full of gas, this time only a little on and off and nothing else. it's more off than on. i hope we're still in time! However, last time i had 4 follicles, this time only 2 about the same size! I'll keep you posted. Anyone else in the house today? It seems this thread is sleeping lol!

and this is my last day posting as a 34yr old.... :(

piano good luck!!!! i hope this one works!!! remember sometimes IUI's can take a few more times than like IVF. So keep your hopes up! Also are you taking clomid? Well all it takes is 1 egg so keeping my FX for you!

Oh yes happy early birthdya. Are you leaving this post and where are you going? I am 35 when i was still posting in here.

Well if I have the permission I ll still post here. Don t know where else as I don't feel like starting my own journal/thread.

oh yes just stay here. i think that is what most people do anyways. Yes i never wanted to start my own journal until i was pregnant. So don't worry about that!!!:hugs::hugs:

Well if I have the permission I ll still post here. Don t know where else as I don't feel like starting my own journal/thread.

Ok so you ll see me here again. I ll do my best not to whine in these two weeks, but it hurts, it hurts, it hurts! Anyways, soon standing up. Glad it's over, more pleasures to come :/

Happy birthday for tomorrow Piano and good luck with this cycle. Feel free to post in my journal if you need to chat xxxx

On cd 34 and no AF!! Two BFN's before CD 31 so not sure what is going on.......hoping it is just a slow bfp. Keeping my fx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->