Sooo 5months pp?!?

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
So I'm 5months pp unsure of last af... Something just feels off...
Boots strip tests
Done a clear blue foldable that's also showing something faint...

Thoughts...

received_319754545680172.jpeg

Oh yeah I see that for sure. Got my bfp 6 months pp sooooo I know how you feel :haha:

These are the tests and I've tried to capture the cb I see it strait away but it dried darker idk...xx

boots-pregnancy-test-strips.jpg

I'm not going to lie mixed feelings this time I was a ltttcer and have 3 miracles just feel its far too soon :/ xx

I can see it hon.
We are ttc and my son is almost 8 months old.
We did get pregnant last cycle but sadly it ended in a chemical pregnancy.
I came off my pill in feb.
We wasnt going to start trying untill jan/feb but I'm 40 and hubby is 45 so with time not being on our side we decided to start trying sooner.
Some womon get pregnant 3 months pp theres loads of videos on YouTube.

I really felt like I wasnt ready but after so many BFNs and the disappointment and then the chemical and the sadness that came with that I know I'm more than ready.

Good luck hon. Have u used any other tests?

I see it and it happened to me! Two of my boys are 14 months apart. It was a crazy thing to wrap my head around but it is wonderful! I love how close in age they are now. They are best friends.

I’ve got no way of getting another one just yet because it’s a Sunday and coronavirus everything’s shut :/ I’ll update if I can get hold of one x

I see it. Good luck! There's less than a year between my second and third. Its hard work but they're best friends xx

Only brand I could get can see something unsure I know these are then most unreliable brand known

F8944F33-75EE-441A-A70D-1057FC5CE908.jpeg 9E289E38-5B83-4E55-B64C-299775168687.jpeg

I do see something on the cb. Hopefully you'll be able to find another cheapie pink dye...

Frer no hold have some cramping then loads of cm streaked with blood so unsure now :/

IMG_20200518_154743.jpg

I totally see it. Could be implantation bleed? Hoping for the best!

Definitely see it on the FRER. Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->