Sooo happy for my friend

hypnorm

Reaction score
Wasnt sure where to post this, but had some great news this month.
Two friends are pregnant one has been trying for approx 3 years to have her first, and the other approx 6 years to have her 2nd and had given up hope!
friend no1 is 12 weeks and has had her scan,
Friend No 2 is approx 7 weeks and is waiting untill after christmas to tell her 9 year old son... who asked for a brother or sister for christmas!

So happy i could cry for them lol!

What would really top it is for my SIL to get her BFP as she had a miscarriage last month, this would be her 2nd child too!

Just nice to get some good news for a change!:happydance:

Oh just text me, my friend who has been trying for 6 yrs has just started bleeding, suspected miscarriage. life is crap sometimes. Her OH was soo happy this am.

:hugs: Im sorry to hear about the one friend....

Wishing your other friend a happy and healthy 9 months... :hugs:

Oh I am hoping friend No2 is ok....any hope of the pregnancy continuing? Fingers crossed for them..

I love hearing people get preg who have been trying for so long. It brings home how lucky we are to have our babes and stops me whinging about trying for 4 months....

Congrats!

Emma.xx

omg i hope friend number two is ok, congrats to the both of them. i given up already and were only on our 4th cycle :)

friend no2 miscarried, they are going to continue to try, so i really hope the next one sticks for them.

So sorry to hear about your friend with the MC :hugs: I hope she gets a sticky soon!

I hope your other friend goes on to have a happy and healthy pregnancy. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"