Sooo over this pregnancy. I need some serious encouragement

twiggy327

Reaction score
Im crying every night. My back hurts constantly and I's so uncomfortable. I can barely workout anymore. I always say I live for my kids and the gym. Sorry Hubby. I ran only a mile yesterday and did some thrusters and about an hour after I got back to my office at work I couldn't stand up I had so much hip and pelvic pain. It finally faded this morning but I was a total waste last night and had to order pizza bc i couldn't even stand to cook a meal. I need this kid to seriously come out now!!

I am so impressed. ..you ran and did thrusters. Well done for keeping up the gym throughout pregnancy.

I totally understand that you are ready for baby to arrive but I really think you should give your body a little break for a few weeks. Do you like swimming? The water supports your body and joints and it's so lovely to feel weightless in the pool.

I do love to swim but its cold in PA and my gym doesn't have a pool. I could look into it tho. Good advise. thanks

WOw!! your still running at 37 weeks!! I can barely walk! good for you! I am sooooo over this pregnancy too even though its my last and I know I will miss it years later but I am in so much discomfort and pain I just want it to be over! and the hormones!!! LORD help me I can't stand the way the hormones are making me feel! I'm always pissed off and don't want to go anywhere or see any one!

I started reading this and thought it was my own post! But would add that when i would eat said pizza my hands would immediately blow up into sausages and my rings would cut my circulation off and I'd have heartburn to keep me up all night!

:(

Not much longer though!

Oh love, I was hoping you would have had baby by now! Hope it's soon. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back