Sooo scared!!!!

Feeling pretty sick , can't eat and need to ff to the scan so I know all is ok

I know that feeling. I have so many thing I'm supposed to do but it's all I can do to work and eat. Sadly I'm exhausted but hae trouble sleeping at night.
Hubby is trying hard to make me feel better but most times I just don't want anyone to touch me or anything. Poor guy.

I feel like I've barely spoken to mine for the past 5 weeks!

I know that feeling. I have so many thing I'm supposed to do but it's all I can do to work and eat. Sadly I'm exhausted but hae trouble sleeping at night.
Hubby is trying hard to make me feel better but most times I just don't want anyone to touch me or anything. Poor guy.

I feel like I've barely spoken to mine for the past 5 weeks!

I also feel like this - I almost feel like the baby is driving us apart but its just because I don't want to be touched or to have sex or anything, I just want to sleep. Ha x

Hopefully it'll wear off by the second tri. I feel like a rubbish wife just now!

Hello ladies! How are you all feeling now? I hope everything is going well for you all.

Just a quick update from my end.. I had my dating scan on the 19th... And I'm having TWINS!! x

Thank you all!

Medic - how are you finding it all now?
I feel completely different since my scan. All my original fears are near enough gone... I have already fallen in love!
You will be fine. Once you have that scan and see your little one, everything changes. It's amazing x

Fingers crossed for that. Scan tomorrow...
I'm still having anxiety and depression moments .. Ill be happy to start to feel more like me again whenever that happens

Been up and down. Was soooo stressed yesterday as I had to tell mom finally
I have been terrified to tell her an as usual thinking the worst. It actually went very well To the point of I should have done it sooner.
Found out that she had no morning sickness with me either and I've had just some nausea here and there

She was very happy. Or at least seemed to be

Was a nice surprise. I'm still trying to be excited but so far hasn't really happened.

I'm glad it went well with your mum, it must be a relief not to be keeping the secret from her anymore. I've been alright for a few days but feeling a bit gloomy again now. It's coincided with some nausea and tiredness so I wonder if its more a reaction to the hormones. Also had one sore boob - very odd!!

Freaking out at feeling normal today ! Argh still at least 4 weeks till scan

It feels like forever, doesn't it? Just under two weeks until mine...

I always have one sore boob! One or the other never both together. Odd...
Next Friday I have my first trimester screening scan+blood work.
I'm just really blah today. I'm pretty sure my emotions are directly linked to my lack of restful sleep.

Just thought I would check in and see how we are all doing?
I'm looking out for you in 3rd tri! xx

I'm doing great, thanks. Can't believe we made it to the third tri unscathed (well, nearly - one week to go for me!). I'm really excited now I've and can't wait to meet my little boy. I'm finishing work at Xmas (nice and early!) so I can enjoy some chilling time before he arrives. We haven't bought anything except cute clothes yet so I have a lot of nursery planning ahead of me!

How are you getting on? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->