soooo confused can anyone help???

littlelur

Pregnant - due 24th july
Reaction score
HI Ladies, this might be a bit long so please bear with me. I suffered a Early miscarraige last month at just over 5 weeks :-(. Anyway we have been TTC #3 for over a year now!!! Now I use the CBFM and ov sticks to try and help the process this month, I ovulated around CD16, i know this as I got a very bold line just like the photo below and also my CBFM told me peak. Anyway I am now 14DPO (or so I thought) so started testing a little while back from pregnancy tests all being BFN :-( Anyway last night I was getting a lot of disharge (TMI!!) so thought I would do another ovulation test and I have once again got a really bold line so this is now 14dpo from the last positive. I really thought I might have been pregnant this time but still nothing on the pregnancy tests!!

Now this is a positive ov - correct, I have a photo but cannot seem to attach it - if I figure that our I will attach it LOL

Any ideas at all ladies????????? Sorry for the essay xx

The positive OPK means nothing as such but some ladies do say that they got alot of positibe opks around the time of AF and got BFP later. So hang in there. Also too much discharge (if its unusual for you around this time) is a good sign/ Dont worry some ladies take more time to build hcg in their system. If it doesn't come get a blood test done to clear things out. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->