Soooo tired at 27 weeks??

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone else feel exceptionally tired around this time? It feels like i'm back in the first trimester again!!

Is this normal? I had bloodwork done just to make sure that I don't have an Iron deficiancy but my bloods came back normal :wacko:

I am currently taking a multivit, extra calcium and omega 3 and not sure if I should take anything in addition to help with the tiredness. I don't know How I can go another 12 odd weeks if I feel this tired already!

Any advice?

Ps: I work full day so cannot take naps during the day and have a 3 year old at home so naps when I get home is out too :nope: I. AM. SO. TIRED. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Honestly, when I'm pregnant (and in the sleepless newborn days haha) I just basically go to sleep when my toddler does. I know it's early but I really need it to cope with pregnancy. And sometimes after a few days of that my body seems to recharge and I can manage to sleep a little less!

Third trimester slump. Totally normal. Baby is bigger and heavier which takes a toll on your body. Plus this time youre chasing around a toddler. I was WAY more exhausted when pregnant with #2 than #1. And #3? Forget it. Im a sloth, I need naps. Since you work full time, my only suggestion is to make sure your diet it on point and youre getting lots of good foods that will give you sustainable energy, and to go to bed when your kiddo does a few times a week.

I know how you feel. I'm not as far gone as you but being pregnant with a 4 year old and working is exhausting! I'm pregnant with twins so as they're both getting bigger, I'm getting tired and feel huge for only being 22weeks. Counting down the days until maternity leave xx

The extreme exhaustion I had in the first 6 weeks or so passed but it's left me constantly tired!! I work part time plus have 2 boys at home but I have to have an hrs sleep in the day time or I don't make it till bed time!! I can sleep 10 hrs at night and still wake up tired!! Xx

I have never fully gotten my energy back and Im so tired ... Im wishing the few weeks I have left is going to fly by ... waking up for work in this cold is so unbearable

Think I will have to adjust my diet a bit to take in more protein as well. Still 12 weeks to go! Feels like a lifetime!!

Cant wait to meet the little guy :cloud9:

I had a c section with my first so will have another. It is scheduled for 21 Sept, at 39 weeks and 2 days! Cant wait!!

and yourself?

I could have wrote this although I'm only 23 weeks but this past week the tiredness and nausea have returned and I'm finding it so hard to get through the day even with a nap!

i am 27 weeks too feel absolutely shattered this week. have a 2.5year old toddler tiring me out as well as pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->