soooo when will your tree come down?

Was meant to be doing it tonight but cbarsed so tomorrow night, looks pretty but want it down now x

Was meant to be doing it tonight but cbarsed so tomorrow night, looks pretty but want it down now x

i want mine down tommorow but dont think OH will let me lol its kinda in the way though with toys just thrown about round it (the toy boxes usually go were tree is)

mite just take it down when he is at work tommorow lol

We normally have ours up right until the end of the Christmas period; like 10th January :D This year though it will come down a lot sooner, because we need the space. We need to get the glider set up in the lounge for the baby, and it needs to be around long enough before the birth so that our daughter isn't interested in it anymore when we actually need to start using it. The last thing we want is for her to be pushing it around the house when the baby's in it :shock:

I wanted it down on christmas day but OH said no haha Im taking it down tomorrow whether he likes it or not :winkwink:

today! lol.............i love christmas but after boxing day .....i want the decs down! xxx

i took my tree down today mainly because my two LO'S need more playspace for their mountainful of new toys lol :)

Thinking of doing it today. It's in Fin's usual "Toy corner" and he got some big items that are just in teh way in the lounge atm xx

last year I had it down this day, not sure about this year may leave there till new year and take it down and hear my mum yap about some weirdo tradition of old Christmas day which is silly as I dont even follow religion anyway so not sure why I should adhere to that. She is so superstitious.

It's coming down today whether OH likes it or not! LO's toys are dotted all over the room cos the tree is where her big toys go

We are taking it down now I think! I am going crazy with trying to get my tiny house all clean and organized for the new baby :wacko: all the toys laying around too :wacko::wacko::headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->